Lous Farrakhan issues Sunday call for an end to white men

If it was not for the white man American Indians would still be playing around with sticks and worshiping dirt...
I am for one thankful ya fellows came over here...
My ancestors were inslaving and torturing their enemies for hundreds of years before white man showed up.
Interesting fact... Indians hadn't even invented the wheel by the time white men showed up. Technologically, they were THOUSANDS of years behind us.

Another interesting fact: the vast majority of all those small tribes would have been wiped out by the bigger tribes if white people hadn't saved them from their fellow indians. The Osage were so desperate at one point to avoid total extermination by the Sioux they began firing arrows at riverboats on the Mississippi in an attempt to get the U.S. cavalry to capture them and put them on a protected reservation.

Fun Facts re the Heron and Wynadot, nearly completely wiped out by the Iroquois.

Huron

Africa already tried getting rid of white people. Those African regions that succeeded are the worst basket cases on the planet, and Muslim now. How grand is life in those 'whitey free zones' here in American cities?

If it was not for the white man American Indians would still be playing around with sticks and worshiping dirt...
My ancestors were inslaving and torturing their enemies for hundreds of years before white man showed up.
Interesting fact... Indians hadn't even invented the wheel by the time white men showed up. Technologically, they were THOUSANDS of years behind us.

Another interesting fact: the vast majority of all those small tribes would have been wiped out by the bigger tribes if white people hadn't saved them from their fellow indians. The Osage were so desperate at one point to avoid total extermination by the Sioux they began firing arrows at riverboats on the Mississippi in an attempt to get the U.S. cavalry to capture them and put them on a protected reservation.

Fun Facts re the Heron and Wynadot, nearly completely wiped out by the Iroquois.

Huron
This is true, my ancestors the Sioux wiped out every tribe they encountered from the Carolinas to Montana.
They would breed out opposing tribes, Or just exterminate them and torture them.
One of the ways of Sioux torture was to bury their enemies up to their head near ant hills scalp them then poor honey their head and let them die slowly from exposure...

Huron
This is true, my ancestors the Sioux wiped out every tribe they encountered from the Carolinas to Montana.
They would breed out opposing tribes, Or just exterminate them and torture them.
One of the ways of Sioux torture was to bury their enemies up to their head near ant hills scalp them then poor honey their head and let them die slowly from exposure...

Creative torture was a major entertainment for nearly all native tribes; they loved to develop the skills that kept their victims screaming for days before dying on them. That's why most people killed their families and then themselves rather than be captured.

Huron

Creative torture was a major entertainment for nearly all native tribes; they loved to develop the skills that kept their victims screaming for days before dying on them. That's why most people killed their families and then themselves rather than be captured.
To this day, The Sioux and Cheyenne will not camp in the same camp…
Bear Butte is a religious landmark to both tribes, but the Cheyenne camp is on the northside and the Sioux camp on the south. They don’t like being around each other.
My grandparents had more disdain for other Indian tribes than any white men. Crow and Pawnees Were especially despised by my grandparents and their friends...

Huron

Bear Butte is a religious landmark to both tribes, but the Cheyenne camp is on the northside and the Sioux camp on the south. They don’t like being around each other.
My grandparents had more disdain for other Indian tribes than any white men. Crow and Pawnees Were especially despised by my grandparents and their friends...

Yep. Natives are horribly racist bigots. And modern people can't understand why nobody liked them back in the 'good old days', and wanted them gone.

Grandmother on my mother's side grew up on the Cherokee reserve in Oklahoma; couldn't wait to get the hell away from them. Left home an hour before sunrise on her 16th birthday with 30 cents in her pocket, on foot, and never looked back. Didn't have anything good to say about them.

Last edited:

Huron

Yep. Natives are horribly racist bigots. And modern people can't understand why nobody liked them back in the 'good old days', and wanted them gone.
So very true, Real Indians want to forget about the superstitious wackiness of American Indians past before you white man showed up.
But progressive child molesting Hollywood types romanticizes everything that is the so called “native American” Like they were some great culture that got along with every other tribe. “Native American” is the white man’s term. Lol
They literally invented slavery and torture on this continent, The more tribes they could conquer the higher regard they had for themselves. Fact
Listen to Hollywood progressives And their politicians you would think there was peace on Earth goodwill to all men live living peacefully with all of nature back then... what a load of fucking shit.
If my ancestors had the ability to learn technology and develop it they would’ve, to destroy their enemies that is.

Huron

So very true, Real Indians want to forget about the superstitious wackiness of American Indians past before you white man showed up.
But progressive child molesting Hollywood types romanticizes everything that is the so called “native American” Like they were some great culture that got along with every other tribe. “Native American” is the white man’s term. Lol
They literally invented slavery and torture on this continent, The more tribes they could conquer the higher regard they had for themselves. Fact
Listen to Hollywood progressives And their politicians you would think there was peace on Earth goodwill to all men live living peacefully with all of nature back then... what a load of fucking shit.
If my ancestors had the ability to learn technology and develop it they would’ve, to destroy their enemies that is.

All true. Almost every other 'culture' and race on the planet would never have any 'racial problems' like white countries do; they simply wiped out anybody who complained or they didn't like. Don't see many black faces in the ME or Iran, despite many more centuries of an African slave trade to there, they simply wiped them all out in the first slave revolt, never to worry about them again. African tribes view other tribes as separate 'races', and try to wipe out each other all the time, still do. Only white Xians tolerate other races to any extent, and look how widely hated they are for it, by the very ethnic groups who now want to wipe them out.

All true. Almost every other 'culture' and race on the planet would never have any 'racial problems' like white countries do; they simply wiped out anybody who complained or they didn't like. Don't see many black faces in the ME or Iran, despite many more centuries of an African slave trade to there, they simply wiped them all out in the first slave revolt, never to worry about them again. African tribes view other tribes as separate 'races', and try to wipe out each other all the time, still do. Only white Xians tolerate other races to any extent, and look how widely hated they are for it, by the very ethnic groups who now want to wipe them out.
You want a brawl put crow and Sioux together then just add alcohol... There will be a beat down. I think the Sioux will win every time... but then again I’m biased... lol

I would rather eat a bug than defend Darth Farrakhan , but perhaps he was speaking metaphorically?

Calypso Louie isn't nearly that deep a thinker, and neither are his followers.
Perhaps.
And then again in that ever so subtle way of his perhaps , meant something a little less threatening. Backs need to get away from the blame the whites Ground hog day time loop and get on with life. Life isn't fair it sucks and often times is cruel. Perhaps Der Farrakhan wants people to move on and live up to their potentials. I am thinking positive thoughts here.

Are you for real...the end to white men? Last I heard, negro men and white women made that call 2 decades ago....its called interracial dating.

such a fight will be over with in a week.
With white men winning....listen, negro black men are about as loyal a group any white person can have in this country.....these sellout chittlin eating maggots would just as soon take a bullet to the back than to disturb their undying allegiance to white people, when are you idiots gonna wake the fuck up...black men love you white mf's!! Look around, they're in your families, at your reunions, shackin up with your daughters, you own em, now enjoy!! 200 years of white washing negro's, hey' its worked out just fine..enjoy the spoils you idiots

Are you for real...the end to white men? Last I heard, negro men and white women made that call 2 decades ago....its called interracial dating.

Actually that means a whole lot fewer all black people; it's the Borg absorbing you, not the other way around; black men want white wives and whiter children. Of course, in your world, basic arithmetic is 'racist', so you're too dumb to see what's in front of you. Mutli-millionaireTiger Woods didn't marry that fat loud mouth ghetto mamma from The View, or a Whoopi Goldberg racist, he married a nice Scandinavian woman and she raised some well-mannered and educated children instead of what you would drop and forget.

You can't make change, either.

Forum List

Back