Louisianna Democratic Congressman gets 13 years

I remember a bunch of liberals saying "He was framed. It was racism." when Jefferson first was caught. Do they still believe that shit?

I remember a bunch of liberals saying "He was framed. It was racism." when Jefferson first was caught. Do they still believe that shit?

I am sure some do. Some on the right still believe Bush was a great president.

What does extreme partisanship prove?

He did get off really easy and he isn't in jail yet. He wants to remain free while waiting on his appeal. That will be delayed and delayed until he is dead. Not only that I'm sure Obama will pardon him with added comments of his great AFRICAN AMERICAN great rise out of poverty yadda yadda yadda.

He should have served the max!

Ahhhhh hahahahahaha... where's the wingnuts like bobo who were defending this asshole?? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha

'bout time this piece of trash got thrown behind bars... and you guys are right.. time to open the flood gates and get the rest of the corrupt politicians investigated

Gee. What do you know. They actually put a Democrate on trial and convicted him for a crime. Boy Howdy, Hell must be freezing over big time.

I would invite any of you happy dance cons trying to bust a nut on yourself over the reactions of liberals to go dig up some of those threads. You might just find out that many of us were as willing to throw him under a bus as we did Edwards. But, I guess relaying reality was not really the point of this jack off fest thread, eh?

Forum List

Back