Louisianan View of Trump Visit

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Obama Now Says He’ll Be In Baton Rouge On Tuesday, But He’s Already Wasted The Trip

Trump came without the “reporters” who follow him. He also brought a semi filled with baby supplies, cleaning products, kid's toys, and other items for the volunteers trying to help flood victims.

Here's the remarks of one local:

If the president does manage to make it down here, he’ll surely find somebody to feed him (BRPD officers were driving around an African-American neighborhood today, delivering plates of jambalaya to black people mucking their houses), because this state is full of way better people than the likes of me. If it were up to me, I’d tell him to go to Circle K, buy himself a bag of Chee-wees, and get on back home before he’s poisoned by contact with one of us racist bitter clingers.

The full story with other local reactions is @ Obama Now Says He’ll Be In Baton Rouge On Tuesday, But He’s Already Wasted The Trip

(Gov) John Bel Edwards Eats His Words When Trump Shows Up To LA With No Press And Supplies For Victims @ John Bel Edwards Eats His Words When Trump Shows Up To LA With No Press And Supplies For Victims Here's the Democrat governor's reaction when asked about Trump visiting Louisiana:

Donald Trump hasn’t called the governor to inform him of his visit,” Edwards’ spokesman said. “We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm.”

Here's what the nation (okay, CNN viewers) thinks of Obama not visiting LA. They supported that decision, 79-21.

That's got to sting the ODS crowd. The conservative media keeps telling the nation they're supposed to hate Obama, but the nation isn't listening. John King, the CNN anchor, almost cried when he saw the results.

This is what the nation sees. It's an image as bad as helmet-head Dukakis in the tank. Each time the media shills for Trump, Clinton's polls numbers go up.

IMG_0098.JPG

Forum List

Back