Louisiana Tax Dollars used to teach the Loch Ness Monster is factually real

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...e-using-nessie-to-disprove-evolution.17918511

Fuck - its like, the "History Channel" Next thing you know my taxes will be used to teach that angels and ghosts are scientific facts.
Thousands of children in the southern state will receive publicly-funded vouchers for the next school year to attend private schools where Scotland's most famous mythological beast will be taught as a real living creature.

These private schools follow a fundamentalist curriculum including the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) programme to teach controversial religious beliefs aimed at disproving evolution and proving creationism.

One tenet has it that if it can be proved that dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time as man then Darwinism is fatally flawed.

Yay. I'm surrounded by fucking MORONS here in Louisiana. No wonder everyone I know with an IQ above 90 and a blood alcohol content under 0.10 fled the state years ago.

Last edited:
www.usmessageboard.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=19

Fuck - its like, the "History Channel" Next thing you know my taxes will be used to teach that angels and ghosts are scientific facts.
Thousands of children in the southern state will receive publicly-funded vouchers for the next school year to attend private schools where Scotland's most famous mythological beast will be taught as a real living creature.

These private schools follow a fundamentalist curriculum including the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) programme to teach controversial religious beliefs aimed at disproving evolution and proving creationism.

One tenet has it that if it can be proved that dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time as man then Darwinism is fatally flawed.

Yay. I'm surrounded by fucking MORONS here in Louisiana. No wonder everyone I know with an IQ above 90 and a blood alcohol content under 0.10 fled the state years ago.

So which is it?

Is your IQ below 90 or your BAC over .10?

So which is it?

The latter.

My tax dollars are also used to teach the KKK wasn't so bad:

"the [Ku Klux] Klan in some areas of the country tried to be a means of reform, fighting the decline in morality and using the symbol of the cross ... In some communities it achieved a certain respectability as it worked with politicians."

Awesome. My state is ... AWESOME

Vouchers cost tax money, idiot.

My last name says I'm a follower of St. Columba, the first man to see Nessie. So this is not an example of their looniness...

How American fundamentalist schools are using Nessie to disprove evolution | Herald Scotland

Hey, we can agree on something!!! The entire state of Louisiana is occupied by drunk morons :razz:

So which is it?

The latter.

My tax dollars are also used to teach the KKK wasn't so bad:

"the [Ku Klux] Klan in some areas of the country tried to be a means of reform, fighting the decline in morality and using the symbol of the cross ... In some communities it achieved a certain respectability as it worked with politicians."

Awesome. My state is ... AWESOME

I honestly can't argue the fact that Louisiana sucks, it is the last state to elect a open KKK member, David Duke, to its state senate.

Forum List

Back