Louisiana Strikes Down Gay Marriage Ban

Explain again how the majority get what they want over the minority including depriving us of our liberty and property because we are a democracy who believe in mob rule, yet the majority can be overruled by one guy in a robe?

In Louisiana of all places!

Oh good the first retard showed up to prove the point he doesn't understand New Orleans.
New Orleans isn't a state. Louisiana is a state.

Gold Star On the Forehead Award goes to you: Wear it Proudly

Extraordinary%2BGold%2BStar.jpg

I never said New Orleans was a state.

Explain again how the majority get what they want over the minority including depriving us of our liberty and property because we are a democracy who believe in mob rule, yet the majority can be overruled by one guy in a robe?

That whole you can't vote away sone ones rights and thus judges as their job is too rule on such matters....

Don't like it, then blame the founders. Or you know, democrats like you like to do

It is in the constitution

The courts protect the rights of the minority

It's time we replace these rogue judges. We don't want dictators deciding what is law.
Oh good the first retard showed up to prove the point you dont understand how our system works.
Blow me! I know how the system works. These are rogue judges deciding laws that should be left to the supreme court to determine. He a liberal, so of course he's going to rule in favor of liberal policies no matter if it goes against what the people have voted for. Winning the popular vote doesn't count unless it's in the Liberals favor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back