Louisiana May Ban Low-Slung Pants

Look I am in Baton Rouge right now and I am tired of seeing young guys underwear its sickning ! I am all for people wearing the latest fads but underwear is not a outter form of clothing !

Strange News - AP
Louisiana May Ban Low-Slung Pants
Fri Apr 23, 7:37 AM ET

....Joe Cook, head of the American Civil Liberties Union (news - web sites)'s Louisiana chapter, said the bill probably does not meet the U.S. Supreme Court (news - web sites)'s standard for the prohibition of obscene behavior under the First Amendment.

"What about a woman who is wearing a bathing suit under her garment or she has something like a sarong wrapped around her and it's below her waist," he said. "I can think of a lot of workers, plumbers, who are working and expose their buttocks ..."

What he said. If they passed this legislation, what would I do when my toilet backed up? These guys would be out of business.

In all seriousness, I see very young girls(15-17) walking around showing there ass-cracks and I am a bit surprised. They even cut off the top of their jeans below the belt loop sto expose more skin. But I don't think this legislation is the wasy to deal with the problem.

Stop trying to legislate a woman's vagina, butt-crack, etc.
That's where I stand.

Originally posted by nycflasher
What he said. If they passed this legislation, what would I do when my toilet backed up? These guys would be out of business.

In all seriousness, I see very young girls(15-17) walking around showing there ass-cracks and I am a bit surprised. They even cut off the top of their jeans below the belt loop sto expose more skin. But I don't think this legislation is the wasy to deal with the problem.

Stop trying to legislate a woman's vagina, butt-crack, etc.
That's where I stand.

Indeed. Where are the freaking parents laying down the law to their slutty daughters and thug life sons? I don't need the government telling me what to do anymore than i need them taking more of money and giving it to others. LEss governement, more personal responsibility is what we need.

Originally posted by insein
Indeed. Where are the freaking parents laying down the law to their slutty daughters and thug life sons?
According to to the National Center for Health Statistics, unmarried women accounted for 68 percent of black births in 2002 compared to 43.4 percent for Hispanics and 22.9 percent for whites.

Including noting the fact that "86 percent of today's young black women are single when they have their first baby.

Originally posted by Big D
According to to the National Center for Health Statistics, unmarried women accounted for 68 percent of black births in 2002 compared to 43.4 percent for Hispanics and 22.9 percent for whites.

Including noting the fact that "86 percent of today's young black women are single when they have their first baby.

I thought you said your mom was married?
Speaking of your mom, what percent of births the year you were born were unmarried prostitutes?

Originally posted by Aquarian
grrr, are miniskirts next?

BATON ROUGE, La. - People who wear low-slung pants that expose skin or "intimate clothing" would face a fine of up to $500 and possible jail time under a bill filed by a Jefferson Parish lawmaker.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...p/pants_too_low

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Ahh...The American Taliban are rearing their ugly heads. Next will be the chadour.

I think that tight fitting clothing on hot bodied babes should be protected by the constitution.

I think that ugly people, teenage boys, and anyone who doesn't agree with the first clause should dress in those flattering middle eastern styles.

Whata country

The ACLU makes a good point, are they really going to fine every plumber, etc that accidently shows a little butt crack? This is ridiculous and a waste of taxpayer dollars and time. I don't like kids who have their asses hanging out of their pants either, but c'mon, is this really something the state government should be spending time and money on?

Makes me think of the old Jeff Foxworthy joke: If you see a sign that says "Say No to Crack" and it reminds you to pull your jeans up....you might be a redneck"

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
Makes me think of the old Jeff Foxworthy joke: If you see a sign that says "Say No to Crack" and it reminds you to pull your jeans up....you might be a redneck"

acludem

:cool:

Originally posted by insein
IS that you in that pic? Ahh i got used to the Arab Bush pic.

Yeah.
I figured you all deserved a change.
And...um... some people can't take a joke.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I actually thought it was funny.

Me too.
Glad I'm not the only one.
Someone commented that it was comparing Bush to an Ayatollah(sp?) or something.
It was only what it said to be, though, "Bush Undercover".
I think he pulls it off quite well, with his tan complexion.
Can't see Cheney pulling that disguise off ;-)

Originally posted by nycflasher
Me too.
Glad I'm not the only one.
Someone commented that it was comparing Bush to an Ayatollah(sp?) or something.
It was only what it said to be, though, "Bush Undercover".
I think he pulls it off quite well, with his tan complexion.
Can't see Cheney pulling that disguise off ;-)

Maybe if he did a little botox like KErry, Cheney could get that look down.

Flasher, I liked the pic too... though I had seen it quite a while ago.

BTW, anyone ever thell you that you look like Mike (Phoebe's husband) from Friends?

maybe there are a lot of fat chicks there?

Who could be bothered by a hot chick dressed like that? :)

Forum List

Back