Louisiana justice of the peace denied marriage license to interracial couple

You are about 400 years too late. The white master started mixing the race during slavery and it has not stopped. Some of our greatest people are bi or mulit-racial. Who isn't mixed? I am so mixed I call myself a mutt and loving it after 70 years, my father his father and his father was mixed.

The best dog you can have is a mutt.

Last edited:
Well, there is chapter an verse in the "good book" about how to treat your slaves (can't beat them beyond that they wouldn't come to by the third day), and how slaves should behave towards their masters. Meanwhile, back in prehistory, slaves came in more than just the one geographical region or shade.

Did you hear there will be a re-write of that good book by (I really don't want to call them conservatives, it just isn't fair. They need to come up with a distinctive tag. I'm thinking Regressives) a group that thinks a lot of the Bible just isn't, um, Kosher (for lack of a better word) and wants to omit the more liberal passages as so many varied fuck-ups by the scribes. There go the gospels of Christ.
:eusa_shhh:

I think that your intolerance shines like a road flare darling.

It isn't me came up with the idea to re-write religious text to fit a certain political ideology, Sparky.

First off Sally, It's done all the time. Second, what concern is it of yours? You act like it's something new. It's not. It's your prejudice. :eek::eek::eek:

BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions ...Search the Bible in English, German, Swedish, Latin, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Tagalog, and Norwegian.

Passage Lookup - Keyword Search - New International Version
BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions and 50 languages. - Cached - Similar -

Jesus and God the Father did say "Thou should not mix your seeds" .
God instructed us to breed amongst our own kind. Not this melting pot wife swapping
bullcrap we see many liberals trying to promote today. Keep your White wives please,
leave our black women alone.!!

The OT advice was wrong, the NT advice was right. You are simply morally wrong, 52nd Street, and so was the justice. I understand that Senator Landreau is bringing the weight of the State of Louisiana on your judge this week. Either he retires with his state benefits, or he will be removed without state benefits. Seems right to me.

Why are white people always the ones that want to promote wife swapping?.

Is there a white person that will answer this question?. Why do white men want to swap their wives, for someone elses wife?

The OT advice was wrong, the NT advice was right. You are simply morally wrong, 52nd Street, and so was the justice. I understand that Senator Landreau is bringing the weight of the State of Louisiana on your judge this week. Either he retires with his state benefits, or he will be removed without state benefits. Seems right to me.

Is there a white person that will answer this question?. Why do white men want to swap their wives, for someone elses wife?

First prove that "white people [are] always the ones that want to promote wife swapping".

I already answered.

First prove that "white people [are] always the ones that want to promote wife swapping".

Listen moron, there is a show , produced by whites, and supported by white advertisers
called "Wife swap" on the ABC T.V. network. What other prof do I need to provide.?

Listen moron, there is a show , produced by whites, and supported by white advertisers
called "Wife swap" on the ABC T.V. network. What other prof do I need to provide.?

I don't watch it.

A television show is evidence that whites are always the ones that promote wife swapping? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny!!! What's sad is you probably believe everything you say. And man are you stupid!!

Now prove the show was produced exclusively by whites and only white advertisers support it.

How about a study done by a reputable institution that supports your claim instead of a tv show?

A television show is evidence that whites are always the ones that promote wife swapping? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny!!! What's sad is you probably believe everything you say. And man are you stupid!!

Now prove the show was produced exclusively by whites and only white advertisers support it.

How about a study done by a reputable institution that supports your claim instead of a tv show?

Its just plain old common sense. The majority of the people on the show are white, the viewers are mostly white, the advertisements are geared towards whites. Watch the show
one night , and you will see what I mean! Do I have to present an Columbia University study to you to prove a point.?! Are you a Phd or something, give me a frigging break.!!

Its just plain old common sense. The majority of the people on the show are white, the viewers are mostly white, the advertisements are geared towards whites. Watch the show
one night , and you will see what I mean! Do I have to present an Columbia University study to you to prove a point.?! Are you a Phd or something, give me a frigging break.!!

Hmmmmm? White? Everyone knows that show business is run by the Joozzzzz.....:cuckoo:

Unfortunatly I doubt you have common sense so I would much rather see concrete evidence. So please provide your source for all these claims.

Forum List

Back