Louisiana Just Voted to Give a Quarter of a Million People Health Care

Why should I be paying for someone else's healthcare? We pay for our own and still pay for someone else? Sounds like welfare

Only to a moron.

All insurance is predicated on the Pareto principle. You were given a chance to learn upthread, but you'd rather just keep parroting the talking points.

Do you have car insurance? Do you understand how that works? Apparently not...
I have car insurance and I understand how it works.
Everyone that has car insurance pays an amount based on need, and their record.
but, everyone pays equally based on the companies prices.
if someone does not have money for car insurance, they don't get It for free, they just go without. If someone has a bad record, they pay more .
Now equate health insurance to car insurance.

Now if you could just understand that working people don't "get it [health insurance] for free," we'd be getting somewhere.
I understand perfectly, whats your problem?

Why should I be paying for someone else's healthcare? We pay for our own and still pay for someone else? Sounds like welfare

Only to a moron.

All insurance is predicated on the Pareto principle. You were given a chance to learn upthread, but you'd rather just keep parroting the talking points.

if someone does not have money for car insurance, they don't get It for free, they just go without. If someone has a bad record, they pay more .

Now if you could just understand that working people don't "get it [health insurance] for free," we'd be getting somewhere.

No problem. Amusement, however, at the fact that you had to throw in "get it for free."

Only to a moron.

No problem. Amusement, however, at the fact that you had to throw in "get it for free."
still not following, do the lazy bastards get their insurance free or not?

Only to a moron.

There is no language in which "working people" translates as "lazy bastards." No wonder you're not following.

There is no language in which "working people" translates as "lazy bastards." No wonder you're not following.
I work, I dont get it for free, tell me how to get it for free. I think everyone should get it free without any increase in tax or other costs.
Free means free right? that means that the doctors have to work for free, the drug companies all have to work for free, hospitals run for free.
tell me oh ignorant one, how do we ALL get it for free.

I work, I dont get it for free, tell me how to get it for free. I think everyone should get it free without any increase in tax or other costs.
Free means free right? that means that the doctors have to work for free, the drug companies all have to work for free, hospitals run for free.

You're making ludicrous demands based on your own ignorance. If you have specific questions about the PPACA, or about how to change your insurer and possibly find lower premiums, you can be helped. I'd recommend counseling for your delusion that "Everybody but me gets it for free."

You're making ludicrous demands based on your own ignorance. If you have specific questions about the PPACA, or about how to change your insurer and possibly find lower premiums, you can be helped. I'd recommend counseling for your delusion that "Everybody but me gets it for free."
Am I?
why does Chanequa get her insurance for free, Toby gets it for 60 a month, and the working class pay 800 a month for less coverage?
If you cant afford something, you go without.
Do you know why I dont drive a Bentley? because I cant afford one, so I go without.

Am I?
why does Chanequa get her insurance for free, Toby gets it for 60 a month, and the working class pay 800 a month for less coverage?
Do you know why I dont drive a Bentley? because I cant afford one, so I go without.

That's nice.

Am I?

Right on !

The only issue, as CATO puts it so well is that Obamacare has made inexpensive insurance illegal.

Tough to be poor.

Forum List

Back