Louisiana here I come!

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Well, I am off to Louisiana on Monday morning (butt-early Monday morning, to be exact), so I won't be on here for a while. But I'll be back on Friday. So you people better behave while I'm gone!

TTYL! :bye:

gee Sandy, do you think Jeff is one of the guys we wished for??? HAHAHAHAAHAH! I said have the 2 sent down there and I would follow! :)

WEll according to his avatar I don't think he is my type but he seems to be a cool dude !! He is a big GWB fan !! That makes him cool for that alone !

hahahahaha, you should have seen his first Avatar Sandy!!! but, Jeff is cool and is happily married!!!!!! too bad for him ha? :)

jon, went up and over your head, had to do with the 2 hotties that Sandy and I would like to have!!! started on another thread where I said I would go visit her and to have the 2 guys go too, and then jeff brought up he was going, fit right into the scene!!! HAD TO BE THERE JON!!!!!!!!!:p:

I was, I choose to ignore them 2, they are not your normal run of the mill fellas. probably premadonnas that dont know or understand how to treat a lady the proper way...they would be to busy admiring themselves in the restroom mirror

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Well, I am off to Louisiana on Monday morning (butt-early Monday morning, to be exact), so I won't be on here for a while. But I'll be back on Friday. So you people better behave while I'm gone!

TTYL! :bye:
Have a safe trip. Come back soon... I need the ally!

I'm going to Fort Polk... Lessville to be exact (or as it's known Army-wide, Sleezeville).

And yes, I'm married... but I do enjoy beer (and maybe gumbo... never tried the two together).

And you can check out my pic on the Introductions thread in the Chat forum.

Didn't leave yet... I leave early Monday morning. I didn't think I was gonna be on here before I left, though... I have a dial-up connection here at home and I don't usually get online.

OK... going back to Louisiana tomorrow morning, so I may be offline for a few days. I am also going to a wedding party on Friday in a place called Ruston, LA - heard of it Sandy? My second cousin is getting married, and most of my mom's side of the family will be there.
Anyway, I'll be back Saturday night. Till then... hasta!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
OK... going back to Louisiana tomorrow morning, so I may be offline for a few days. I am also going to a wedding party on Friday in a place called Ruston, LA - heard of it Sandy? My second cousin is getting married, and most of my mom's side of the family will be there.
Anyway, I'll be back Saturday night. Till then... hasta!

Oh yes I have heard of Ruston La !! You won't be far from me !!

Have a great time Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!
(Let the good times roll):D

Forum List

Back