Louisiana governor, Booooby Jingle is a racist ass hole

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This guy will do just about anything to keep minorities down in his state. He refused ACA, government aide to states, he's defunded just about all programs that help the poor and now PP...... Why this racist diaper wearing redneck worshipping minority himself just doesn't deport all the minorities out of his state, is just beyond reason. If it wasn't for his parents, he'd be selling computer garbage off of dumps in India begging for a dime....the sorry piece of shit fuck!!

This guy will do just about anything to keep minorities down in his state. He refused ACA, government aide to states, he's defunded just about all programs that help the poor and now PP...... Why this racist diaper wearing redneck worshipping minority himself just doesn't deport all the minorities out of his state, is just beyond reason. If it wasn't for his parents, he'd be selling computer garbage off of dumps in India begging for a dime....the sorry piece of shit fuck!!
He IS a minority, dipshit.

Well, there's a bright side... today, he advocated arresting the mayors of Sanctuary Cities, as violators of US law.

What a marvelous idea.

So.....minorities like Bobby Jindal can be racist if they're Republican, but Maxine Waters can't because she's Democrat.

Got it.

You're the racist.

I think we need to get race out of this debate and debate on why we believe such things are good.

We're scaring people off.
The OP itself is full to overflowing with latent and thinly-disguised racism, so, the counterpointing must, of necessity, take up that gauntlet.

Agreed.

He doesn't know it! Pigshit! He believes what is on his driver's license and his race on that document if caucasian or white! That is what the state says he is!

He doesn't know it! Pigshit! He believes what is on his driver's license and his race on that document if caucasian or white! That is what the state says he is!
And his college transcripts list him as minority. He is a minority.
It's all bullshit but it is a significant point of contention for those neosegregationists who believe it should be relevant, i.e., democrats.

Wow, what a surprise that an irrational, racist diatribe would come from you.

That's your proof? My mother was listed as white on my birth certificate even though she's American Indian like my father and I. Fuck ups like that happen all the time on government documents. You're going to have to do better than that.

a0cb0d56-b1c5-4222-b924-985f62a121b8.jpg

Now we got Leftards claiming he's white.

Just so I understand this correctly, "supporting" minorities means enslaving them in a government welfare state?

Just so I understand this correctly, "supporting" minorities means enslaving them in a government welfare state?

Oh, so its okay for congress, the biggest welfare reciepitants of all time to suck off the government without doing a gotdamned thing each year, but cry about ACA? Or this sand n***** to whine about all the government help he's turned down each year, yet has the 3rd highest unemployment in the nation....Welfare state??? WTF is helping women and children with PP gotta do with welfare? I live for the day you conseravtive morons come up with ANY GOTDAMNED THING BUT THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT WELFARE CRAP.

Forum List

Back