Louis Farrakhan warns of attempts to kill President

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
What does Louis Farrakhan have planned for Obama?

I hope the Secret Service is keeping an eye on thse idiot... I can see someone from the Nation of Islam making an attempt on Obama's life in order to blame in on someone from the right.

He spoke for more than three hours on a broad array of topics, excoriating U.S. foreign policy, suggesting that the9/11attacks were a government-planned pretext for war in the Middle East, lamenting recent extreme weather and attacking mothers for serving their children food from McDonald's. He also returned repeatedly to a topic that has attracted intense controversy in the past: the influence of Jews in politics and media.

Then he goes after 'birthers' for one sentence, then returns to Muslim concerns....

While Farrakhan called out conservatives for questioning Obama's citizenship and even criticizing the figure of first lady Michelle Obama, he also attacked the president for his support of efforts to remove Middle Eastern leaders and warned him against any potential military action in Iran. The crowd roared as he called on them to be "conscientious objectors" to any strike against Iran.

He again condemned the killing of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. Farrakhan was friends with the slain dictator, and the Nation of Islam's headquarters was purchased 40 years ago with a $3 million loan from Gadhafi.

Farrakhan also suggested that Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces, instead of being detained for questioning, because the government might not have been able to prove all its accusations against him.

If ya ask me.... Obama had better be watching his so-called 'friends'... just ask Malcom X
:eusa_whistle:

Farrakhan warns of climate that could lead to attempts on Obama's life - chicagotribune.com

The "Pubbies" are the party of "Kirth, Kinder, and Kichen", too concerned with those matters to extend themselves to actions that extreme. Both William McKinley's and JFK's assassins were Leftists, a group much more prone and willing to commit deeds of that nature. Secondly, its far too close to election time and hope reigns supreme in the ranks of Mr Obama's opponents that Mr Obama's removal from office via the ballot box, a far less painful method and one of a much stronger implied rebuke, can be achieved. However, if Mr Obama's supporters feel that should they freely storm the homes and abodes of Mr Obama's opposition in reprisal they will be greeted with rounds of wine and cheese instead of fusillades from the barrels of reproduction M1911s they are sadly mistaken.

The "Pubbies" are the party of "Kirth, Kinder, and Kichen", too concerned with those matters to extend themselves to actions that extreme. Both William McKinley's and JFK's assassins were Leftists, a group much more prone and willing to commit deeds of that nature. Secondly, its far too close to election time and hope reigns supreme in the ranks of Mr Obama's opponents that Mr Obama's removal from office via the ballot box, a far less painful method and one of a much stronger implied rebuke, can be achieved. However, if Mr Obama's supporters feel that should they freely storm the homes and abodes of Mr Obama's opposition in reprisal they will be greeted with rounds of wine and cheese instead of fusillades from the barrels of reproduction M1911s they are sadly mistaken.

:cuckoo:

I hope the Secret Service is keeping an eye on thse idiot... I can see someone from the Nation of Islam making an attempt on Obama's life in order to blame in on someone from the right.

He spoke for more than three hours on a broad array of topics, excoriating U.S. foreign policy, suggesting that the9/11attacks were a government-planned pretext for war in the Middle East, lamenting recent extreme weather and attacking mothers for serving their children food from McDonald's. He also returned repeatedly to a topic that has attracted intense controversy in the past: the influence of Jews in politics and media.

Then he goes after 'birthers' for one sentence, then returns to Muslim concerns....

While Farrakhan called out conservatives for questioning Obama's citizenship and even criticizing the figure of first lady Michelle Obama, he also attacked the president for his support of efforts to remove Middle Eastern leaders and warned him against any potential military action in Iran. The crowd roared as he called on them to be "conscientious objectors" to any strike against Iran.

He again condemned the killing of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. Farrakhan was friends with the slain dictator, and the Nation of Islam's headquarters was purchased 40 years ago with a $3 million loan from Gadhafi.

Farrakhan also suggested that Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces, instead of being detained for questioning, because the government might not have been able to prove all its accusations against him.

If ya ask me.... Obama had better be watching his so-called 'friends'... just ask Malcom X

Farrakhan warns of climate that could lead to attempts on Obama's life - chicagotribune.com

the birth certificate hieght of idiocy was months ago......what?:lol:

he just wake up form a drunk?

what a classic jackass.

the community organizer in chief is much more likely to be targeted by some dissatified, petulant, crazed "occupier" type who is upset that the great hope hasnt gone to the extreme left enough.......

the birth certificate hieght of idiocy was months ago......what?:lol:

he just wake up form a drunk?

what a classic jackass.

Oh, and like there are folks are out there that hate Moochelle's fat butt so much they would make an attempt on her hubby's life :eusa_doh:

This guy is a whackaloon fo sho.

Is it possible for the Nation of Islam to be more irrelevant?

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Among American blacks, it has enjoyed enormous growth. Nation of Islam rides the coattails of actual Islam quite well.

Most blacks convert to Islam in prison. NoI is the most prevalent form of Islam in the American prison system.

They are far from irrelevant.

The Klan is dead and gone, but NoI is alive and growing.

They aren't "friends".

The Obama campaign quickly responded to convey his distance from the minister. "Senator Obama has been clear in his objections to Farrakhan's past pronouncements and has not solicited the minister's support," said Obama spokesman Bill Burton.[18] Obama "rejected and denounced" Farrakhan's support during an NBC presidential candidate debate.
Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and here i thought, based upon your o/p's title, that farrakhan had made threats against the president.

this president has approximately 400 times the threats made against him that bush had/...

and they aren't coming from the farrakhan's of the world.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Among American blacks, it has enjoyed enormous growth. Nation of Islam rides the coattails of actual Islam quite well.

Most blacks convert to Islam in prison. NoI is the most prevalent form of Islam in the American prison system.

On a serious note.

That is why I said in OP that The Secret Service had better be watching NoI.

They are quite capable of being very slick and dangerous, and when they turn their back on you as a man, you end up like Malcom X.

and here i thought, based upon your o/p's title, that farrakhan had made threats against the president.

this president has approximately 400 times the threats made against him that bush had/...

Doesn't change the fact that Farrakhan really is a race baiting idiot.

They aren't "friends".

The Obama campaign quickly responded to convey his distance from the minister. "Senator Obama has been clear in his objections to Farrakhan's past pronouncements and has not solicited the minister's support," said Obama spokesman Bill Burton.[18] Obama "rejected and denounced" Farrakhan's support during an NBC presidential candidate debate.
Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No sir, they are'nt.

What.... you dont like the left's tactics being used?

Dead and gone? I hardly think so. They're still sneaking around the fringes, giggling in glee whenever a useful idiot like the OP turns up and helps them with their agenda.

Doesn't change the fact that Farrakhan really is a race baiting idiot.

Yes he is and he's been spewing his garbage for years.

Oh, bull-fucking-shit. You're such a fucking liar.

IMG_9676.JPG

How can you spot a leftists who tells the truth?

They're the ones riding on Unicorns!

Forum List

Back