Louis Farrakhan Says Black Community Should Boycott Christmas

Good boy! Now roll over.
Good boy! Now go fetch the banana.
Can't think of anything original? If I wasn't here insulting you, you wouldn't have any material.
I agree. Youre a monkey and you do provide lots of material. :laugh:
Brilliant, simply brilliant! lol
Thanks monkey but your brilliant is actually way below my standards.
Good night, Bonzo. It's past your bedtime.

I think Calypso Louie has come up with a very fine idea.

Now with Christmas season right around the corner we'll get to witness just how irrelevant he is to the vast majority of black people.

Daaay-O!...

Louis thinks that black kids think that the white dude who comes down the chimney is their daddy. Plus, he's cheap.

Oh, white people pay for black people to be in poverty because white people's policies keep them there. Seems fair.

you mean liberal policies? And who keeps anyone there in a free country- get up off your ass and get a job. Most blacks have a criminal record, strike one; most dress a thug, strike 2, most smoke pot and do drugs, strike 3... most are lazy....

"Louis Farrakhan Says Black Community Should Boycott Christmas"

Farrakhan says all manner of moronic things, none of which are thread worthy.

Indeed, he's in no way 'representative' of blacks or Muslims, nor does he 'speak for' blacks or Muslims – that rightwing nitwits even bother with Farrakhan is both sad and telling.

Well, gotta keep stirring the hate pot. and that is the man who seems to get away with saying anything. just unbelievable. people have bent over backwards to give them a leg up, but because they haven't or can't seem to do it . So of course it's ALWAYS someone else's fault. What better way to keep the hate raging against YOU the rest of citizens in this country. And they're starting to get results. People are being attacked for no other reason but for the color of their skin

Indeed, he's in no way 'representative' of blacks or Muslims, nor does he 'speak for' blacks or Muslims – that rightwing nitwits even bother with Farrakhan is both sad and telling.
Then why do you fuckwads defend everything he says? Let's hear you condemn him. Tell us what a hate monger he is. If you don't, you're a liar.

Then why do you fuckwads defend everything he says? Let's hear you condemn him. Tell us what a hate monger he is. If you don't, you're a liar.
Chirp, chirp, chirp.....

White boys are always whining about Black people not condemning another Black. We cant all be uncle toms. Most Blacks dont care what white boys think about Farrakhan or Black people in general.

White boys are always whining about Black people not condemning another Black. We cant all be uncle toms. Most Blacks dont care what white boys think about Farrakhan or Black people in general.
I wasn't asking you, Kingfish.

I don't know why people pay Louis Farrakhan the slightest bit of attention? The man is nothing more then a melodramatic attention whore. Also a major asshole. lol

Forum List

Back