Louis Farrakhan Says Black Community Should Boycott Christmas

I did when I was a cop!
I'm sure you did, the gay bars anyway. Is that why you were fired?
You went to gay bars? No wonder you like giving BJ's.
Look! Another desperate post from the porch monkey. Give us another one, Tyrone. lol
Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
Perfiect! Now sit up.
Perfect! Now go get a flea treatment.

When Black people recognize the combined might of our purchasing power it will be a game changer.

Black buying power hits $1.1 trillion. What does it mean? | Marketplace.org

"Think about the price-tag of $1.1 trillion dollars.

If we were talking about countries, that would be the 16th biggest economy in the world, but it's not a country, it's the combined buying power of a group of people who are part of this country: African-Americans.

A recent study by the Nielsen Company predicts that African-American buying power will hit that $1.1 trillion number next year. "The black population is young, hip and highly influential. We are growing 64 percent faster than the general market," says Cheryl Pearson McNeil, a senior vice president at Nielsen."

It means you are a just regular septic tank....no different; all equal. Pity abortion is wiping out your future.

Greg

Edit: apologies: missed the article "a". Not that I actually give a damn.

Last edited:
You hang around bars at closing time, do ya?
I did when I was a cop!
Look! Another desperate post from the porch monkey. Give us another one, Tyrone. lol
Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
SJ looks more like the "ABDOMINAL " snow fag to me.. better known as the YETI..and yes he is abominable too!

I did when I was a cop!
Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
SJ looks more like the "ABDOMINAL " snow fag to me.. better known as the YETI..and yes he is abominable too!

SJ getting lice picked from his pelt.

When Black people recognize the combined might of our purchasing power it will be a game changer.

If we were talking about countries, that would be the 16th biggest economy in the world, but it's not a country, it's the combined buying power of a group of people who are part of this country: African-Americans.

A recent study by the Nielsen Company predicts that African-American buying power will hit that $1.1 trillion number next year. "The black population is young, hip and highly influential. We are growing 64 percent faster than the general market," says Cheryl Pearson McNeil, a senior vice president at Nielsen."

It means you are just regular septic tank....no different; all equal. Pity abortion is wiping out your future.

Greg
That was so random, not funny and poorly executed that I am stunned. Do you fuck up everytime you post or was this an accident?

I did when I was a cop!
Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
As his comments further degenerate into single digit IQ quips.

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^

Good boy! Now roll over.

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
I had to lower my standards even to converse with you..."sigh"

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^

That was a pretty lame comeback. Try again. More funny and less desperation.

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^

Good boy! Now roll over.

Good boy! Now go fetch the banana.

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
How can you lower them, they started at the bottom.

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
Simple...You are lower than any bottom.

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^

Good boy! Now roll over.

Can't think of anything original? If I wasn't here insulting you, you wouldn't have any material.

It means you are just regular septic tank....no different; all equal. Pity abortion is wiping out your future.

Greg
That was so random, not funny and poorly executed that I am stunned. Do you fuck up everytime you post or was this an accident?

Is that you, assleper!!?? lol. Forgot who and what you were for a second or two.

Greg

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^

Good boy! Now roll over.

Can't think of anything original? If I wasn't here insulting you, you wouldn't have any material.

I agree. Youre a monkey and you do provide lots of material. :laugh:

Look! A cave monkey. ^^^
Well I guess I'll never be able to top that kind of wit.

Greg

Is that you, assleper!!?? lol. Forgot who and what you were for a second or two.

Greg
You know an assleper? How does that work? Do you get leprosy after having sex or before having sex with him? Is that why they call you a slam pig?

Last edited:
Well I guess I'll never be able to top that kind of wit.
I agree. You would never be able to reach the top of anything. Youre a subordinate even in your monkey troop.

Good boy! Now roll over.

Brilliant, simply brilliant! lol

Good boy! Now roll over.

Brilliant, simply brilliant! lol

Thanks monkey but your brilliant is actually way below my standards.

Forum List

Back