Louis Farrakhan is a right-wing religious extremist. An atheist would be considered liberal.

Louis Farrakhan is a right-wing religious extremist. An atheist would be considered liberal.

Somehow Republicans on the US message board have this idea that if it’s not Christian it must be a liberal. But all religious extremists are right wing.

An atheist would be considered liberal. Not conservative.

Is that clear now?
What an ignorant post. Farrakhan isn't "right wing". Nazi muslim? Probably.

Somehow Republicans on the US message board have this idea that if it’s not Christian it must be a liberal. But all religious extremists are right wing.

Is that clear now?

Desperate Progs Gonna Post Deperate Misinformation.
Are you suggesting that atheists are conservative?

No. I'm suggesting that you are proposing fallacious causality and association.

Or did Obabble join Farrakhan on stage because Obabble is a right-wing religious extremist?

Is that clear now?

And yet he is on the left with your political politicians.

So your claim is now Jackson, Sharpton, Obama and Waters are now right-wing Conservatives because Ol'Louis is a friend of theirs...
Well he’s black. Republicans hate black people. They hate gays most of all and then comes blacks. And then you have a Hispanics, Muslims, and a whole list of people they hate. But they hate gays first and blacks second.
blacks hate more than whites
Offenders
let's see your stats

Is that clear now?

So he would vote for Reagan, Bush, Bush II, and Trump?

Put down the crack pipe kid.
Only Republicans want to vote for people that hurt the country.

Answer my question?

He can't, Generally, he can't answer questions, and certainly specifically more than ever with this especially stupid claim.

He must have went to public school.

Is that clear now?

Answer my question?
Louis Farrakhan would vote for a white racist?

And you put Trump in the same group with Reagan Bush and Bush two?
Reagan, Bush, and bush2 were just lousy presidents. Trump is an actual traitor that works for Vladimir Putin and Russia.

I spell it out for cupcake.

He Louis Farrkhan would always vote for leftists, like you darling, not conservatives.

Is that clear now?
Militant atheists have been proven to be extreme left wing radicals.

Extreme left wing liberals will select their allies based upon a common opposition to the dominant religion of the land.

The rwnj white supremacists won't let him join for obvious reasons.

......there is no such thing as a 'white supremacist'...

It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it together:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

But there are. C’mon don’t sink to this level where you just ignore the world around you. There are people who believe white should be the majority race and their beliefs fit the definition of white supremacy. Sorry but you sound just as ludicrous as dean with this post.

I publish truth with the diligence of a UN translator.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.

Or.....name 'em and quote 'em.

Bet you can't.

So the Nazis weren’t white supremacists? In order to be a white supremacist you must be American and a leader?

Please don't change the subject.

You were given a simple challenge....Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.

You couldn't because there are no such folks who are reputable.

Why would you bring up Nazis....?

Do you know that the Nazis actually modeled their program on the Democrat Party?

“At Nuremberg, the Nazis sought to preserve Nordic racial purity by outlawing racial intermarriage with Jews in much the same manner that Democratic anti-miscegenation laws outlawed racial intermarriage with blacks.”
Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

“…Hitler learned from progressive sterilization laws that had been enacted in America through the influence of activists like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would in all probability be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

Hitler’s views—which closely parallel Sanger’s—provided the basis for the Nazi sterilization laws of 1933 which began by targeting “imbeciles” and the mentally retarded, and later expanded to cover Jews, gypsies, and other social undesirables.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

From the LATimes:

“At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American [Democrat] jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes

Why would I bring up the names of white supremacists when you’re already convinced they don’t exist? You are in the minority with this belief and making yourself look ridiculous. If there was no such thing as white supremacists the term wouldn’t exist in the first place. There are people whose beliefs match up with the definition of white supremacy—end of story. You can tell yourself whatever you like but you’re not going to convince me. Next thing you’re going to tell me is blacks can’t be racist, huh? Your argument is about as enlightening (and sadly as thorough) as the arguments to that dumbass notion.

......there is no such thing as a 'white supremacist'...

It is one of those terms, like 'boogey man' that is used to fuel other immature minds.

Let's prove it together:
. There are no white supremacists. The term is a created 'term of art' to camouflage the real villains, the Democrats.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.
The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.

There are none.

But there are. C’mon don’t sink to this level where you just ignore the world around you. There are people who believe white should be the majority race and their beliefs fit the definition of white supremacy. Sorry but you sound just as ludicrous as dean with this post.

I publish truth with the diligence of a UN translator.

There are none.

Bet you can't.

So the Nazis weren’t white supremacists? In order to be a white supremacist you must be American and a leader?

Please don't change the subject.

You were given a simple challenge....Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.

You couldn't because there are no such folks who are reputable.

Why would you bring up Nazis....?

Do you know that the Nazis actually modeled their program on the Democrat Party?

“At Nuremberg, the Nazis sought to preserve Nordic racial purity by outlawing racial intermarriage with Jews in much the same manner that Democratic anti-miscegenation laws outlawed racial intermarriage with blacks.”
Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

“…Hitler learned from progressive sterilization laws that had been enacted in America through the influence of activists like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would in all probability be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

Hitler’s views—which closely parallel Sanger’s—provided the basis for the Nazi sterilization laws of 1933 which began by targeting “imbeciles” and the mentally retarded, and later expanded to cover Jews, gypsies, and other social undesirables.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

From the LATimes:

“At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American [Democrat] jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes

Why would I bring up the names of white supremacists when you’re already convinced they don’t exist? You are in the minority with this belief and making yourself look ridiculous. If there was no such thing as white supremacists the term wouldn’t exist in the first place. There are people whose beliefs match up with the definition of white supremacy—end of story. You can tell yourself whatever you like but you’re not going to convince me. Next thing you’re going to tell me is blacks can’t be racist, huh? Your argument is about as enlightening (and sadly as thorough) as the arguments to that dumbass notion.

"Why would I bring up the names of white supremacists when you’re already convinced they don’t exist?"

You really don't see how truly dumb that question is??????

"You are in the minority with this belief "

I never require a mob for validation.

You couldn't find a single example of a well known political name....black, white, or yellow....who....who demand "control over people of other races"

Clearly, I win, you lose.

You've been misled.

In the future....pay attention to what I say.....I'm never wrong.

"Next thing you’re going to tell me is blacks can’t be racist, "

You can dodge all you like...but I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you pretend I say.

Clear?

Is that clear now?

if he is right wing why does he hang out with all leftists?

Is that clear now?

Since when have we supported Nancy pelosi?

Forum List

Back