Louis Farrakhan in Obama's Corner

Glori.B

Born Free
Apr 24, 2008
u.s.a.
Louis Farrakhan heaps praise on Barack Obama

"Nation of Islam minister Louis Farrakhan says Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama is the "hope of the entire world."

Associated Press reports that Farrakhan, addressing some 20,000 people Sunday at the annual "Saviours' Day" celebration in Chicago, never explicitly endorsed Obama but spent most of a nearly two-hour speech praising the Illinois senator. AP says Farrakhan compared Obama to Nation of Islam founder Fard Muhammad, who also had a white mother and black father. He suggested that Obama "could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall."

According to the Chicago Tribune, Farrakhan spoke about the war in Iraq, the nation's economic problems, and the increase in natural disasters, saying the world was in a perilous state and Obama could help it recover. "This young man is the hope of the entire world that America will change and be a better place," he said.

Louis Farrakhan heaps praise on Barack Obama (OneNewsNow.com)

You don't care because he is your guy. He could be murdering puppies on National TV and you would make excuses for him.

But hey remind us how McCain is beholden to those preachers again.

He's only who i'm voting for because your guy changed every position I could have agreed with so he could get the vote of the loonies.

He is beholden to the preachers... you can like it or not...

bummer being you.

He's only who i'm voting for because your guy changed every position I could have agreed with so he could get the vote of the loonies.

He is beholden to the preachers... you can like it or not...

bummer being you.

Yup McCain is beholden to a couple preachers cause he got endorsements from them, BUT Obama , now he is beholden to no one, even when they endorse him and he courts them for that endorsement, I get it completely, you liar.

Yup McCain is beholden to a couple preachers cause he got endorsements from them, BUT Obama , now he is beholden to no one, even when they endorse him and he courts them for that endorsement, I get it completely, you liar.

Obama courted Farrakhan's endorsement? He courted the endorsement of the nutcase racist pieces of garbage who want a race war?

Who's the liar again?

You need to stop throwing that word at people who AREN'T lying, particularly while you make up stuff... seriously.

And we care, why?

The white supremacists want Obama to win too...

i was just playing tit for tat with oj. ;)

but while we're at it, were you not troubled at all to learn that such an antisemetic racist received the "lifetime achievement award" from obama's church???

Obama has rejected Farrakhan's endorsement so anything Farrakhan has to say is irrevalant as far as I'm concerned. Neither candidate can control what any partricular attention whore has to say on their behalf.

Obama courted Farrakhan's endorsement? He courted the endorsement of the nutcase racist pieces of garbage who want a race war?

Who's the liar again?

You need to stop throwing that word at people who AREN'T lying, particularly while you make up stuff... seriously.

Never said he openly courted this guy, BUT you are aware he HAS courted others, The Ethanol Lobby for one, Hispanic leaders for another, he has openly stated he likes the European model of things as well.

The Press is not doing its job, they are not reporting much at all on Obama in any detail.

That you can sit here with a straight face and claim he is not making deals and getting endorsements like any other politician just shows that either you are amazingly stupid ( which I sometimes doubt) a Partisan hack or a bald face LIAR.

McCain owes nothing to those preachers, he will use them to try and get elected then ignore them till just before reelection time. You are a LAWYER for shits sake, you are either being intentional stupid about this or actively lying. I personally believe you are LYING. Go ahead prove me wrong and show us your just being ignorant.

i was just playing tit for tat with oj. ;)

but while we're at it, were you not troubled at all to learn that such an antisemetic racist received the "lifetime achievement award" from obama's church???

Of course not, She will explain to you that 20 years in a church was just for show and he has no ties there all the while claiming McCain sold out to two preachers he doesn't even follow.

New Topics

Forum List

Back