Louis Farrakhan Chants Death To America In Visit To Iran

Excuse me if I donā€™t believe the National
Review . They have a video of him leading the chant , except is shows no such thing .
You are right, it doesn't. Just more nutter bullshit for the willfully gullible.
Well, letā€™s see on his Twitter on the 13th.-

Twitter

The Fall of America. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said 60 years ago that God is going to drop millions of tons of water on America. You have to know whatā€™s happening because itā€™s coming near where you live. Nobody in America is going to escape the Judgment of God.

Video there I didnā€™t care to watch.

Yep. Another religious kook saying god is going to punish us for our sins .

The OP Is still fake news . Even Luis said he wasnā€™t saying death to America.

So, he requested Iranians how to say ā€œdeath to Americaā€ in Farsi, after chanting himself ā€œdeath to Israelā€. -

His words, from snope-
ā€œI never led a chant calling for death to America. To say otherwise is a blatant falsehood and an attempt to paint me as an enemy in a very dangerous time as tension rises between America and Iran and nations around the earth reject unjust sanctions and heavy-handed U.S. foreign policy. I asked a question about how to pronounce the chant in Farsi during my meeting with Iranian students and an examination of the video shows just that. My point was to engage students in a talk about what gives a nation perpetuity versus that which undermines and destroys a nation.ā€

If you find that acceptable, then you are no better than he is.
Review . They have a video of him leading the chant , except is shows no such thing .
You are right, it doesn't. Just more nutter bullshit for the willfully gullible.

Twitter

The Fall of America. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said 60 years ago that God is going to drop millions of tons of water on America. You have to know whatā€™s happening because itā€™s coming near where you live. Nobody in America is going to escape the Judgment of God.

" Getting More Than What He Bargained For "

* Duped For Being A Dolt *
Did Louis Farrakhan Lead a 'Death to America' Chant in Iran?
Hereā€™s how the Associated Press described the moment:
Earlier on his trip to Iran, state television published a short video clip of Farrakhan trying to say ā€œDeath to Israelā€ in Farsi, a common chant at rallies in the decades after Iranā€™s 1979 Islamic Revolution. He began to repeat it, but the crowd at Tehran University sitting at Farrakhanā€™s event then substituted ā€œAmericaā€ for ā€œIsrael,ā€ drawing laughter.

So he didnā€™t chant ā€œdeath to America ā€œ?
Wrong grease head. That was Rev Wright, Obamas mentor

Of which Farrakhan is his mentor.

Earlier on his trip to Iran, state television published a short video clip of Farrakhan trying to say ā€œDeath to Israelā€ in Farsi, a common chant at rallies in the decades after Iranā€™s 1979 Islamic Revolution. He began to repeat it, but the crowd at Tehran University sitting at Farrakhanā€™s event then substituted ā€œAmericaā€ for ā€œIsrael,ā€ drawing laughter.

So, he requested Iranians how to say ā€œdeath to Americaā€ in Farsi, after chanting himself ā€œdeath to Israelā€. -

His words, from snope-
ā€œI never led a chant calling for death to America. To say otherwise is a blatant falsehood and an attempt to paint me as an enemy in a very dangerous time as tension rises between America and Iran and nations around the earth reject unjust sanctions and heavy-handed U.S. foreign policy. I asked a question about how to pronounce the chant in Farsi during my meeting with Iranian students and an examination of the video shows just that. My point was to engage students in a talk about what gives a nation perpetuity versus that which undermines and destroys a nation.ā€

Twitter

He even said he didnā€™t . The guys says crazy shit all the time , he would totally admit to it.

Fake news from another fake news righty site.

Another lie . You righties make up shit all the time .

I posted the info from snopes, dear. Not a righty site, and you know that.
I posted his words. Get real. He asked them how to say it in Farsi. Please.

His words, from snope-

Twitter

He even said he didnā€™t . The guys says crazy shit all the time , he would totally admit to it.

" Louis Farrakhan Chants Death To America In Visit To Iran "

* Why Not Bar Entry Or Arrest That Imbecile For Treason *

Louis Farrakhan Chants 'Death to America' During Visit to Iran | National Review
November 5, 2018
ā€œAmerica has never been a democracy and has always leaned towards the wealthy and powerful class,ā€ he said before leading the law students in chanting ā€œDeath to Israelā€ and ā€œDeath to America.ā€
The guy should be hanged.

I posted the info from snopes, dear. Not a righty site, and you know that.
I posted his words. Get real. He asked them how to say it in Farsi. Please.

His words, from snope-

Twitter

Yep, if he ask how to say it, then he was thinking it. Not good.

" Indifference Proposition "

* Implicit Intrinsic "
Twitter

What justification would find one disposition add opposed to prophetic ambition seeking deterministic man eye fester through projected will four fatalistic expectations ensuing two ward four doom ; ; ensuing four two ward doom ?

Whatever is ablative to ones own mind , as worth over non worth , political perspectives can be dismissed by moral relativism with legal positivism which renders justification for the perspective as argumentative with natural freedoms .

Last edited:
" Subjective Interpretive License "

* Odds Phenomenology Reveals *

I know it occurred on November 5th. I read the Snopes account of this. It is not fake, ok? It is subject to interpretation, granted. He was all in on the chant with the Tehran crowd during "Death to Israel" in Farsi. Then the crowd changed it to "Death to America" and the report is he started to laugh and asked how to say America in Farsi. After that they remained vague if he joined in a bit on that or not. (granted) But then, that is Snopes, they have to protect everything left as a general rule.
Well the Snopes link you have intimates (imo) that he sort of did join in with the death to America switch chant from the crowe. And if blatantly politically covering-for-the-left Snopes says he "sort of did" then he at least sort of did at a minimum. The bigger story is almost no prominent voices on the left have roundly denounced this man. Quite the contrary if you read the Nat Review article linked by the top poster. Nor have they denounced those congressmen and Islamic congresswomen who are virulently anti-Israel and associated with Farrakhan, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. Are we on the right that afraid to cry out? I know the mainstream media will not make a peep.
The original intention was posted with a poor application of source cross reference .

A fate is defined as any event that does come to pass ; while deterministic fate is an expected value four weather an event would come to pass ; for whether an event would come to pass .

" Which Is Ewe Who "

* Switch Flip *
Another lie . You righties make up shit all the time .
This one was creatively accurate of contemporary news outlets , as communications markets are compensated through partisan editorial spew .

The Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia :
The Act was claimed to foster competition. Instead, it continued the historic industry consolidation reducing the number of major media companies from around 50 in 1983 to 10 in 1996[23] and 6 in 2005.[24] An FCC study found that the Act had led to a drastic decline in the number of radio station owners, even as the actual number of commercial stations in the United States had increased.[25] This decline in owners and increase in stations has reportedly had the effect of Radio homogenization, where programming has become similar across formats.

* Myopia Can Opening *

Said individual of ham or shem or japheth and pandering fictional ishmaelism is without a doubt more ridiculous when said individual is hamitic and targeting japheth for issuances done , all while pandering qurayshism of shem that does not apply to him self and institutionalizes slavery against self ownership .

Slavery to the americas pales in comparison with the duration of illegitimate aggression against the self ownership of others that occurred from enslavement by lineages of shem through implementations of qurayshism and fictional ishmaelism .

There is an issue of non nomianism , which stipulates that by no name will a law be invoked , not mu sa , not mu ham mad , not by any pretense from an ineffable deity , such that all legalism be removed , which creates a paradox : dystopia creating utopia /\\/ utopia creating dystopia .

Antinomianism - Wikipedia
salvific faith is generally seen as one that produces obedience, consistent with the reformed formula, "We are justified by faith alone but not by a faith that is alone," in contrast to rejecting moral constraint.[10] "

The following metaphors : an after life ; being born again ; being reincarnated ; a chance for eternal life ; all describe the propagation of ones genetic continuance sew that figuratively and literally as ones self an opportunity exists to experience sentience , sapience and introspection afforded through life ; whence , failure two due sew , to do so , in perpetuity is characterized with the following metaphors : eternal damnation ; final judgment .

A sophisticated physical state is required for sentience , for sapience , for introspection , and survival is non negotiable success criteria empirically inferred from natural occurrences .

A strong anthropic principle is a tautology validated as successful when it occurs that one exists capable of affirming /\\/ confirming that they actually do exist .

* Makes Me Know Difference *

Whatever lo ou ui is fa ar ra ak ha an believes regarding an entitlement to implement the cultural hegemony of fictional ishmaelism is irrelevant given the following presumptions .

Torahnism is a genetic religion for preservation of the patriarchal lineage of eponymous isaac , where the tenets , cultural traditions and city state laws ( 613 mitzvot ) , as proposed in the torah , would only apply within israel .

Qurayshism is a genetic religion for preservation of the patriarchal lineage of eponymous ishmael, where the tenets , cultural traditions and city state laws ( sharia ) , as proposed in the qurayn , would only apply within hejaz .

Any pretense that qurayshism applies outside of hejaz is debase and termed fictional ishmaelism .

There is not a presumption that torahnism applies outside of isreal , as its kindred in diaspora are directed to immigrate , to associate a patriarchal lineage with a territory through a genetic religion : Y-chromosomal Adam - Wikipedia ; Mitochondrial Eve - Wikipedia .

Last edited:

Louis Farrakhan Chants 'Death to America' During Visit to Iran | National Review
November 5, 2018
ā€œAmerica has never been a democracy and has always leaned towards the wealthy and powerful class,ā€ he said before leading the law students in chanting ā€œDeath to Israelā€ and ā€œDeath to America.ā€
Thanks for this news. (If it is news to me, it is news despite the dateline.)

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

November 5, 2018

Tell that motherfucker Farrakhan, ā€œIran leans towards the wealthy and powerful classā€.
He wouldn't care.

Kind of reminds you of Obama's lifetime mentor Reverend Wright. I'll never understand why Democrats endorsed such an anti-American. Well I should say I didn't understand it then.
Democrat's ideology is tailor made for treason.
Who is the tailor?
Karl Marx. The Prophet Mohammed. Saul Alinsky. And Tyler Durden.

Oh, and we mustn't forget Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven.

The Clowardā€“Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Clowardand Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national ...

Clowardā€“Piven strategy - Wikipedia

Wikipedia ā€ŗ wiki ā€ŗ Clowardā€“Piven_strate...

Forum List

Back