Louis Farakhan during a commercial break let's the media have it!

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
While doing a radio interview on WVON 1690 in Chicago, Minister Louis Farakhan was told to hold on during a commercial break.

What happened during the break suprised and stunned the several Main Stream Media camera and production people. While getting ready to speak about information that Paul wolfowitz had stated earlier the radio host says, that's great, I was hoping to get this information from you, many people don't know this information and then the shocker comes.

Louis Farakhan says and I quote : They don't it because the media is bought and paid for. He goes on to say, this is one hell of a betrayal of the american people when you will not tell them the truth ( speaking to the cameras of the main stream media ) because you're afraid if you tell the truth, your bosses will take your jobs.

More : VIDEO : Louis Farakhan during a commercial break let's the media have it!

Can't argue with this:
"They don't it because the media is bought and paid for. This is one hell of a betrayal of the american people when you will not tell them the truth because you're afraid if you tell the truth, your bosses will take your jobs. That's a hell of a thing, you don't have a democracy when you don't have a free press, YOU'RE ALL SLAVES AND YOU LOVE IT, so you deserve what you get, the erosion of your democracy."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3GEjHdAzhg]Flea - Pea lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Can't argue with this:
"They don't it because the media is bought and paid for. This is one hell of a betrayal of the american people when you will not tell them the truth because you're afraid if you tell the truth, your bosses will take your jobs. That's a hell of a thing, you don't have a democracy when you don't have a free press, YOU'RE ALL SLAVES AND YOU LOVE IT, so you deserve what you get, the erosion of your democracy."

How could anyone argue with that comment?

Can't argue with this:

Now does that apply to ALL the sheep in that racists' flock? And will he apply it to Obama that is leading Louie's flock down the primrose path to keep them on the plantation?

Last edited:
who really gives a fuck what the racist pig Fartinhand says?

If its true does it matter where it comes from?

because if its true, then it doesnt need a race baiter like farrakhan to have it attached to to give it some sort of worth.......

it would be like the phelps clan saying goventment spending is too high...... sure, tis true, but dont need assholes like that to be telling it to me.....

Can't argue with this:

why does anyone need to argue or agree with a scum of the earth like farrakhan?

I will say that I've never agreed with Farakhan about anything, but this. I find it disturbing that he seems almost gleeful with his "erosion of democracy" statement. But the accusation or assertion that the media is bought and paid for...yes, I will agree with that. We have big business interests that pay for much of the "news" that we watch and read. And what do we get in return? Partisanship.

MSNBC and CNN accuse Fox of being right-wing. Fox news has convinced a large population of people that there is a liberal media bias; and that anything reported by MSNBC and CNN is a lie....and vice versa. It's laughable when one sits back and looks at the big picture, and sees this three-ring circus (people with nothing more than a high-school diplomas working as journalists ...woefully underqualified). A college degree doesn't guarantee intelligence. But a degree in mass communications makes one a hell of a lot more qualified. (My opinion. If you don't like it...TOO FUCKING BAD) It would be like me (I've worked in healthcare all my adult life) suddenly landing a job doing law commentary on the Michael Jackson death case. I would be talking out of my ass, pretending to understand law.

You find yourself wondering if these people screaming about right and left conspiracies, ever look at these channels, papers, etc..critically. The employee's (those with a conscience) hands are tied, because they have to report stories a certain way, or else (pink slip). No, I don't mean violence. I mean that certain people want to be presented in a positive way...instead of the demons they are.

Forum List

Back