Louis C.K.'s Last Chance

• Banned
I have watched his show a few times but didn't like it very much.

I think it's great. It's completely non formulaic. It doesn't simply attempt to make people laugh. It's very awkward, depressing and just downright perplexing at times. I think that's part of the hilarity.

So many of the episodes are just unbelievably genius.

I think it's great. It's completely non formulaic. It doesn't simply attempt to make people laugh. It's very awkward, depressing and just downright perplexing at times. I think that's part of the hilarity.

I don't find watching a 40-something year-old man masturbating particularly amusing.

I heard a clip on NPR and was really looking forward to it. But I watched 4-5 episodes and didn't really like it.

Different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:

yep a great show.....his HBO Show i thought was even funnier....

I don't find watching a 40-something year-old man masturbating particularly amusing.

I heard a clip on NPR and was really looking forward to it. But I watched 4-5 episodes and didn't really like it.

Different strokes for different folks.
Was that intentional? :lol:

Forum List

Back