Loughner's Posts and Threads @ Above Top Secret

He actually sounds like many of the conspiratorial posters online. There isn't much violence in what he writes, the only violence was the fake Youtube from RightSideVideo on Boehner hammering Pelosi. He often seems focused on education and money, two primary issues of controversy in America. I have met and known a few paranoid schizophrenics and while they often make no logical sense, someone is always following or controlling them, they are not violent people. They are scary and you have to wonder what his relationship with his parents was like. Dr. Stone's Evil Scale : Most Evil : Investigation Discovery

There are a lot of interesting questions raised by the insanity plea? If he is insane is he then not responsible for his actions? If he is insane why did his insanity take this particular turn? If he is insane how was it he managed to operate in the world? Buy a gun? Know how to use it? Know who to target? Go to school? Graduate HS? Write nonsense online? If insanity means you operate outside reality, why did he choose to kill? Does it follow that insane people want to kill others?

The Contemporary Condition: The Radical Right, The Extreme Right and The Republican Party

He actually sounds like many of the conspiratorial posters online. There isn't much violence in what he writes, the only violence was the fake Youtube from RightSideVideo on Boehner hammering Pelosi. He often seems focused on education and money, two primary issues of controversy in America. I have met and known a few paranoid schizophrenics and while they often make no logical sense, someone is always following or controlling them, they are not violent people. They are scary and you have to wonder what his relationship with his parents was like. Dr. Stone's Evil Scale : Most Evil : Investigation Discovery

I can't speculate, because his cognitive processes were so warped.

He seemed obsessed with his "deductive process" which could yield any result he believed was true.

If (A) then (B).
(A) is true.
Therefore (B) is true.

Yet what he believed was true (A) was hardly ever factual, it was only his belief.

Here are some examples in his own words:

If the NASA crew walks onto the space shuttle with a camera to record the process then the NASA crew secretly leaves the space shuttle before the lift off to escape death.

The NASA crew walks onto the space shuttle with a camera to record the process.

Therefore, the NASA crew secretly leaves the space shuttle before the lift off to escape death.

If the NASA Space Shuttle is with a crew in orbit then they're able to perform the mission with the conditions in orbit.

They're not able to perform the mission with the conditions in orbit.

Thus, the NASA Space Shuttle isn’t with a crew in orbit.

If Anno Domini is able to begin then Before Common Era starts with the date being infinite.

Before Common Era doesn't start with the date being infinite.

Therefore, Anno Domini isn’t able to begin.

If the poster locates the universe then the poster locates the outside universe.

The poster didn't locate the outside universe.

Nonetheless, the poster didn't locate the universe.

what a nut-job. Could you imagine attempting to debate this guy??? I mean there's been plenty of nut-jobs on this site even, but at least they're half-way understandable. I mean this Loughner guy just ranted in the same format over and over again. I felt like I was listening to an album where the words are different but the music and tempo are the same throughout... Like Will Ferrel and Chris Katan as Air Supply....

Forum List

Back