Lou Dobbs

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
Question for everyone; how much support do you think Lou would receive if he decides to run for Prez? I'm not asking what you think about him, just how much support you think he would receive, and whether he would run as a Dem, Republican, or Independent.

And no, I don't think he could win. But I do think he could take enough votes away to sway the election one way or another.

He would most likely run as an Independent but he wouldn't receive much support. I loved his show and was sad to see it end but i knew his days were numbered over at CNN (Communist News Network). Dissent cannot be tolerated in the Communist Media World. Lou Dobbs was the only reason to even bother watching CNN at this point. Now that he's gone,i doubt i will tune them in at all. I hope he gets another show on another network which appreciates his free & independent thinking.

Yea i don't know what CNN was thinking. They just got rid of the only good thing at their crumbling network. Who's going to watch CNN now without Lou Dobbs? I really do think CNN (Communist News Network) made a big mistake letting Dobbs go.

dobbs-gop-room.jpg

the real question is where will he end up?

Question for everyone; how much support do you think Lou would receive if he decides to run for Prez? I'm not asking what you think about him, just how much support you think he would receive, and whether he would run as a Dem, Republican, or Independent.

And no, I don't think he could win. But I do think he could take enough votes away to sway the election one way or another.
Personally, I don't buy into the "stolen vote" myth.

That said, I think Pat Buchanan has proved over and over again what a very limited appeal economic populism has, when your stands on other issues are either wishy-washy or indeterminate.

Yea i would have to give him some real consideration. Lou Dobbs really was the only credible thing left at CNN. Without him,that network is now officially dead.

I personally don't see him breaking through the 5% ceiling in any primary and even if he ran as an Independent, I don't see him having any impact on the election at all. Not trying to be mean - I just don't think he'd be taken very seriously.

I agree with you Libo. Dobbs was one of the few shows I watched on CNN. Of course they didn't like him because he tried to show both sides of an issue.

I don't think he would make a difference in an election though because he's an Independent and those candidates really don't get much in the vote dept.

Forum List

Back