Lottery winner thinks she still is entitled too foodstamps

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTjEwuuBRBE&feature=player_embedded]lottery winner on food stamps - YouTube[/ame]

Reminds me of mega millionaires who claim they have no income and get to pay less than 15% in income taxes

You could even run for President

Reminds me of mega millionaires who claim they have no income and get to pay less than 15% in income taxes

If they have NO income.... what do want them to get taxed on?

They payed their taxes when they rec'd the lottery money.

What do you pay in taxes for the interest you earn on your saved money?

:cuckoo:

actually yes, they are suppose to pay taxes on interest earned. :lol: do you not know how the tax system works?

Sorry...font is too small

Can't read it

She sounds just like any other millionaire

She knows that her winnings don't count as income only personal wealth. Everyone knows millionaires don't count personal wealth when they pay taxes

She is just another fat cat millionaire gaming the system

The education you were entitled too[sic] was a huge fail. May I suggest a solution?

drop dead

mansanus.jpg

Lottery winner thinks she still is entitled too[sic] foodstamps[sic]

My husband was unemployed for 3 years and we couldn't get any help from the state. Our neighbors brought us a Thanksgiving basket from their church and I was so ashamed and happy at the same time that I cried. I got a call from another church that wanted directions to our house...someone had put us in for a foodbasket with their church that year..I told them thanks, but we already got one and to give it to someone else that needed it. She was surprised, she said most people take as many as they can get.

We never would have made it through those 3 years without our friends and family, the government didn't do one thing for us. One of the highlights at that time was that our coffee maker went out on us. I got out the old camping coffee pot and percolated coffee on top of the stove. Then suddenly, we had 3 coffee makers. My in laws gave us one, my friend gaves us one, and someone else gave us one. We were blessed, poor but blessed.

The system needs changing.

During those 3 years I had to sell my 69 mustang convertable. I still miss that car.

Interesting that it's the 'fault' of the millionaire, and not the tax system - as produced by the Government you elect. Interesting... and really fucking lame. Applying your 'logic', the victim is to blame for crime, right?

Idiot.

actually yes, they are suppose to pay taxes on interest earned. :lol: do you not know how the tax system works?

Of course they pay taxes on the interest earned... I do as well.

I ask RW what tax rate he pays on his interest, but he/she/it is too big of a COWARD to answer.

Uhhh.. once they pay the original income taxes... and then bank the money or invest it otherwise, the return that they get on those investments is indeed to be taxed at 15% under current law...

moron

Sorry...font is too small

Can't read it

There, now ya can coward.... answer the question.

My husband was unemployed for 3 years and we couldn't get any help from the state. Our neighbors brought us a Thanksgiving basket from their church and I was so ashamed and happy at the same time that I cried. I got a call from another church that wanted directions to our house...someone had put us in for a foodbasket with their church that year..I told them thanks, but we already got one and to give it to someone else that needed it. She was surprised, she said most people take as many as they can get.

We never would have made it through those 3 years without our friends and family, the government didn't do one thing for us. One of the highlights at that time was that our coffee maker went out on us. I got out the old camping coffee pot and percolated coffee on top of the stove. Then suddenly, we had 3 coffee makers. My in laws gave us one, my friend gaves us one, and someone else gave us one. We were blessed, poor but blessed.

During those 3 years I had to sell my 69 mustang convertable. I still miss that car.
as the GOP says "if you dont have a job and youre not rich, its your own fault".

how is the GOP going to help you in that situation? they didnt want to extend unemployment benefits without keeping tax cuts for the wealthy.

curious enough, what state do you live in?

Uhhh.. once they pay the original income taxes... and then bank the money or invest it otherwise, the return that they get on those investments is indeed to be taxed at 15% under current law...

moron

They know it... they are stupid cowards who cant debate truthfully.

Fuk em.

as the GOP says "if you dont have a job and youre not rich, its your own fault".

how is the GOP going to help you in that situation? they didnt want to extend unemployment benefits without keeping tax cuts for the wealthy.

Washington State, and I wasn't talking about the GOP, I was talking about the state.

Last edited:

moron

Fuk em.
some uneducated people equate income to money earned from a job, not money from investments.
same as some people who are on SS and Medicare claim they dont use or get any government assistance or services.

moron

Fuk em.
some uneducated people equate income to money earned from a job, not money from investments.
same as some people who are on SS and Medicare claim they dont use or get any government assistance or services.

OMG.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Washington State, and I wasn't talking about the GOP, I was talking about the state.
im just pointing out policies they have embraced.

why didnt the state approve your unemployment insurance claim? was he fired or did he quit? or was he injured?

Forum List

Back