Lotteries Pay Better Odds

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Being an average cluck when it comes to criminal matters, I rely on Judge Napolitano:

After watching the video I called a Vegas maker. He put the odds of Hillary Clinton doing the perp walk at a million to one against. I like longshots; so I bet a buck. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I should have invested my hard earned money in a lottery ticket.

ny-post-clinton-cover-420x470.jpg

NY POST: Foreign Cash Made Clintons ‘Filthy Rich’
By Bob Fredericks
April 20, 2015 | 10:48pm

NY Post Foreign Cash Made Clintons Filthy Rich - Breitbart

Here’s a shocker for you. The odds would go much higher in Hillary’s favor if treason is covered by the quid pro quo charge? Treason works for her because membership in the UN means that no American official betraying this country on the UN’s behalf can be prosecuted for treason irrespective of the Constitution:

Article II, Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Article I, Section 3, Clause 7

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.​

It is my understanding that an official can still be impeached after they leave office. In Hillary’s case, the Justice Department will certainly invoke the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945 in her defense. The question is this: Does bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors bar her from further trust and profit? I will have to get a ruling from Judge Napolitano on that one.

Forum List

Back