Lotta bass ackwads, bigoted, likely closeted homophobes in here......

Yea, he is. Humorlesss little bastard. :lol:

This coming from an annoying piece of shit XXXXXXX that got involved in something that was none of her business.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You don't get to decide what is and is not my business.... on a public forum.... idiot. You whine a lot! :clap2::clap2::clap2: I'm so clever I applaud my own shit. What a moron you are. :lol::lol:

I own you bitch, so yes I decide what is your business. Feel free to go fuck yourself at anytime.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No wonder some of these idiots are so entranced with Palin. They don't know she's stupid for the same reason that some people missed there was a bow in the picture.

It was a gay test. You weren't supposed to see the Bow unless your are gay. I could not even discribe the color of her hair, but that brass button belt looked real nice and the little tatoo near her belly button was a butterfly.

Last edited:
This coming from an annoying piece of shit XXXXXXX that got involved in something that was none of her business.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You don't get to decide what is and is not my business.... on a public forum.... idiot. You whine a lot! :clap2::clap2::clap2: I'm so clever I applaud my own shit. What a moron you are. :lol::lol:

I own you bitch, so yes I decide what is your business. Feel free to go fuck yourself at anytime.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You wish. The only one who owns anyone on this board has their name in red letters. That ain't you, little man. That's Gunny, Dis and Pixie. You ain't even on my radar. But your charming negs.... with the XXXXXXX crap.... show you for what you are. A worthless little shit. That's fine. It's meaningless to me. Childish hysteria is entertaining.

You wish. The only one who owns anyone on this board has their name in red letters. That ain't you, little man. That's Gunny, Dis and Pixie. You ain't even on my radar. But your charming negs.... with the XXXXXXX crap.... show you for what you are. A worthless little shit. That's fine. It's meaningless to me. Childish hysteria is entertaining.

Blah blah blah what the fuck ever bitch, feel free to go fuck yourself at any time you worthless piece of trash fucking XXXXXXX .:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -14 reputation points from High_Gravity.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Filthy ass worthless trash fucking XXXXXXX .

Regards,
High_Gravity

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -14 reputation points from High_Gravity.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Filthy ass worthless trash fucking XXXXXXX .

Regards,
High_Gravity

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take a picture of that, I don't give a fuck. You are only getting the respect you deserve, nothing more, nothing less.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

How? Seems like the beef is fairly personal and not a sign of bigotry at all but a protestation against it.

Oh, wait, we're supposed to support bigotry in the form of anti-American, anti-white, anti-Christian pieces of shit. I forgot.

your first sentence is correct, imo.

i'm not quite certain how it fits with your second sentence.

and i don't know what world you live in, but in mine it isn't bigotry to hate bigots.

I agree.... but.... (there's always a 'but' with me. :lol:)... The OP is as much a bigot as those he calls bigots.

Agreed...Apparently all non homosexuals are now referred to as "breeders". How very tolerant of him. :cuckoo:

Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

This board is sadly crawling with them.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

homosexuality benefits society - Google Search

Dude, you are embarassing yourself.

your first sentence is correct, imo.

i'm not quite certain how it fits with your second sentence.

and i don't know what world you live in, but in mine it isn't bigotry to hate bigots.

I agree.... but.... (there's always a 'but' with me. :lol:)... The OP is as much a bigot as those he calls bigots.

Agreed...Apparently all non homosexuals are now referred to as "breeders". How very tolerant of him. :cuckoo:

How odd....considering that we too breed at times.

That was not the first time I have heard that word used as a snarky insult toward heterosexuals. Maybe you can explain why it is used by certain gay folks as a derogatory term?

That was not the first time I have heard that word used as a snarky insult toward heterosexuals. Maybe you can explain why it is used by certain gay folks as a derogatory term?

I believe (my opinion) it was a way to strike back at people who called us "faggot". It's silly (again, my opinion) because breeding is not a bad thing nor a good thing...it's rather neutral. It's like yelling "WRITER" at someone literate.

The term "breeder" has negative connotations.

wikipedia said:
"Breeder" is a term for heterosexuals used in LGBT slang. It is often used pejoratively.

The use in homosexual groups is drawn from the fact that their sexual activity cannot lead to reproduction, whereas heterosexual sexual intercourse can, with implicit mocking by connotation of animal husbandry, the original usage of the word.

Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

Funny coming from you.

Funny coming from you.

How so?

I'm not a racist, I don't care if Obama is our president, as long as he uses the servant entrance.

Forum List

Back