Lotta bass ackwads, bigoted, likely closeted homophobes in here......

I'm not a closet homophobe, I'll proudly admit it. I'm a flawed man. All God's children are. To deny you hold even the tiniest of prejudice is just insane. 100% of humans hold some type of bias against some group of others. ANY of you that deny you have maybe a tiny bit of racial, gender, nationality, ethnic, or sexual orientation bias are absolutely lying.

I think homosexuality is gross. I feel very uncomfortable around gays. What they do makes we want to vomit. I believe it's against God's wishes, else he'd make men be able to get pregnant, but he didn't. That said, I'm a states-rights conservative. If a state, say Iowa or California, wants to legalize gay marriage and have Gay Day parades 10X a year, they should be allowed to. Just as MY state should be allowed to ban it. And let each of America's 300,000,000 people pick an area that suits them best to live their lives happily. I don't want to be around a lot of gays. I'd prefer that my neighborhood be mostly white. Not because I hate black people. But because I hate rap music, especially loud rap music, the hip-hop culture, and the drugs and violence that seem to plague every mostly black community in America. Until that trend changes, I'd prefer less than 20% black communities. That 20% are more than welcome to come cookout with me. But it's no different than why a Mexican would want to live amongst other Hispanics, or why a black would choose to go to an all black college.

Anyone that is gonna stand on their soap box and claim they are 100% free of any bias is full of shit. The difference is, NOW we have pretty much eliminated violence against each other, and live peacefully except for isolated incidents of hate crime. Now, if we could get states to shape themselves distinctly so everyone could live in the atmosphere they'd most like, we'd be happy.

I'm not a closet homophobe, I'll proudly admit it. I'm a flawed man. All God's children are. To deny you hold even the tiniest of prejudice is just insane. 100% of humans hold some type of bias against some group of others. ANY of you that deny you have maybe a tiny bit of racial, gender, nationality, ethnic, or sexual orientation bias are absolutely lying.

I think homosexuality is gross. I feel very uncomfortable around gays. What they do makes we want to vomit. I believe it's against God's wishes, else he'd make men be able to get pregnant, but he didn't. That said, I'm a states-rights conservative. If a state, say Iowa or California, wants to legalize gay marriage and have Gay Day parades 10X a year, they should be allowed to. Just as MY state should be allowed to ban it. And let each of America's 300,000,000 people pick an area that suits them best to live their lives happily. I don't want to be around a lot of gays. I'd prefer that my neighborhood be mostly white. Not because I hate black people. But because I hate rap music, especially loud rap music, the hip-hop culture, and the drugs and violence that seem to plague every mostly black community in America. Until that trend changes, I'd prefer less than 20% black communities. That 20% are more than welcome to come cookout with me. But it's no different than why a Mexican would want to live amongst other Hispanics, or why a black would choose to go to an all black college.

Anyone that is gonna stand on their soap box and claim they are 100% free of any bias is full of shit. The difference is, NOW we have pretty much eliminated violence against each other, and live peacefully except for isolated incidents of hate crime. Now, if we could get states to shape themselves distinctly so everyone could live in the atmosphere they'd most like, we'd be happy.

Many homophobes are homosexuals in denial.

THANK YOU.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Haha. Yeah, we've all heard that sophomoric comeback. You homo sympathizers are so quick to resort to that.

Well, let me put it this way. When I see a pair of big, female boobies, and next to is a hairy man ass, there is no hesitation about which one I want to put something between. So......I guess I'm among the few homophobes who isn't gay, right?

I'm not ashamed to say I think homosexuality is disgusting. You guys are putting a penis inside a hole that a man excretes shit. You are going against not only God's wishes, but if your atheist, then how about natures? Men can't grow babies in their asses. Nature didn't intend for you to do that. Gross.

THANK YOU.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I suppose you'd prefer that I hold these bias thoughts inside.........while outwardly portraying a tolerant, sensitive persona towards your lifestyle? Thats cowardly.

Gays do not deserve to be threatened or assaulted. And as a states rights conservatives, if a state's population votes to allow gay marriage, good for you. Hope my state doesn't.

But that doesn't change that I think homosexuality is immoral and disgusting. But again, I suppose you'd rather me put on a front and pretend I'm OK with it and smile, all while thinking and saying otherwise when no gays are listening?

Gay is only an insult for those who kind of worry that they are.

But I have to admit, homosexuality squicks me out

Yer obsessed with pwns.

CookedRedSpotKingPrawns.jpg

Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

This board is sadly crawling with them.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

homosexuality benefits society - Google Search

Spoken like a true bigot.

Haha. Yeah, we've all heard that sophomoric comeback. You homo sympathizers are so quick to resort to that.

Well, let me put it this way. When I see a pair of big, female boobies, and next to is a hairy man ass, there is no hesitation about which one I want to put something between. So......I guess I'm among the few homophobes who isn't gay, right?

I'm not ashamed to say I think homosexuality is disgusting. You guys are putting a penis inside a hole that a man excretes shit. You are going against not only God's wishes, but if your atheist, then how about natures? Men can't grow babies in their asses. Nature didn't intend for you to do that. Gross.

Men have no problem sticking their cock in a womans asshole, so obviously anal sex isn't that repulsive.

And don't forget about 2/3 of the hardcore libs.

Whenever you call them on their homophobia, they always...ALWAYS...say, "No, I'm not! Some of my best friends are gay!" :lol:

If homophobia means fear of homosexuals, then that description doesn't fit me. If it means disdain for immoral and unnatural acts between those of the same sex, then it does.

Men have no problem sticking their cock in a womans asshole, so obviously anal sex isn't that repulsive.

You don't speak for all men.

You don't speak for all men.

You wouldn't stick it in Eva Longorias butt if she wanted you to?

Forum List

Back