Lots Of Horror Stories! Here's ONe. And What does the Left Say? ONe Word. Xenophobic.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Michelle Malkin Gang-linked San Fran sanctuary case charged with murder of a father and two sons (UPDATE: Video interview with widow added)

The man charged with killing a father and two sons on a San Francisco street last month was one of the youths who benefited from the city’s long-standing practice of shielding illegal immigrant juveniles who committed felonies from possible deportation, The Chronicle has learned.

Edwin Ramos, now 21, is being held on three counts of murder in the June 22 deaths of Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16. They were shot near their home in the Excelsior district when Tony Bologna, driving home from a family picnic, briefly blocked the gunman’s car from completing a left turn down a narrow street, police say.

Ramos, a native of El Salvador whom prosecutors say is a member of a violent street gang, was found guilty of two felonies as a juvenile – a gang-related assault on a Muni passenger and the attempted robbery of a pregnant woman – according to authorities familiar with his background.

Michelle Malkin Gang-linked San Fran sanctuary case charged with murder of a father and two sons (UPDATE: Video interview with widow added)

Malkin is a little yellow lady.. does she get a voice? I know white people don't count.. :lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pbh_iiv7cE]YouTube - An Illegal Alien Killed Danielle Bologna's Family[/ame]

she and her family were denied their constitutional rights and not one leftard screams in her behalf.. not a fucking one of them.

The man charged with killing a father and two sons on a San Francisco street last month was one of the youths who benefited from the city’s long-standing practice of shielding illegal immigrant juveniles who committed felonies from possible deportation, The Chronicle has learned.

Edwin Ramos, now 21, is being held on three counts of murder in the June 22 deaths of Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16. They were shot near their home in the Excelsior district when Tony Bologna, driving home from a family picnic, briefly blocked the gunman’s car from completing a left turn down a narrow street, police say.

Ramos, a native of El Salvador whom prosecutors say is a member of a violent street gang, was found guilty of two felonies as a juvenile – a gang-related assault on a Muni passenger and the attempted robbery of a pregnant woman – according to authorities familiar with his background.

Malkin is a little yellow lady.. does she get a voice? I know white people don't count.. :lol::lol::lol:

Willow, I hear your rage, and understand its source...

but unless we all focus on what we have to do, this administration is the start of a 'Thousand Year Reich.'

This is a continuation of the Arizona bill thread of yesterday, and I tell you again, we cannot win future elections without minority- Hispanic and Asian votes.

The right is being tarred with the anti-immigrant brush.

Do you believe that history repeats itself? In the broadest way, I do.

A book I began just today had an interesting and telling quote from Benjamin Franklin:

"Consider this, from Benjamin Franklin, speaking about the concern that English speaking colonists felt about the influx of German immigrants: he wrote that their children didn’t seem to learn English, they read imported German books and a German newspaper; interpreters are now needed in some courts. The very “Signs in our Streets have inscriptions in both languages, and in some places only German.” From a letter from Franklin to Peter Collinson, May 9, 1753, “Franklin’s Papers,” volume 4, p.484

Germans. I have read that more Americans trace their ancestry back to Germany than any other country.
A different path is necessary or we turn this nation over to the left in perpetuity.

The normal reaction to her is to insult her personally, made a side comment about her looks and call her a fascist.

Michelle Malkin is a political ideologue who has made no qualms about trying to paint innocent american citizens as enemies of the state in order to prop up her book.

If she does not want to be seen as such, she should stop doing such things.

The normal reaction to her is to insult her personally, made a side comment about her looks and call her a fascist.

perhaps because she demonizes everyone who isn't a hateful extremist nutcase like she is?

oh get real, the only thing wrong with Michelle Malkin is she doesn't have brown or black skin and a (D) behind her name. If she did you'd be kissing her azz.

Man, you guys hate all of the women I hold in high esteem... Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, all of the ladies on Fox News. You dudes just have no accounting for taste. It's either that or the truth is painful to your ears.

Because ALL illegal immigrants are murderers. :cuckoo:

Who claimed they were?

According to the 2006 House Committee on Homeland Security Border Report, every year an estimated 4,300 American citizens lose their lives by an illegal immigrant. Several thousands of senseless deaths could have been prevented if our federal, state and local law enforcement would enforce our immigration laws and secure our borders.

The Violent Crimes Institute estimated that there are 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States, which averages about four victims each. There are many victims that our Congress has failed to protect and accepts as collateral damage. Substantiating the human cost, the Department of Homeland Security estimates that illegal immigrants molest more than 2,900 children. How many more thousands of children will be victimized until we speak up for them?

Index

Who claimed they were?

According to the 2006 House Committee on Homeland Security Border Report, every year an estimated 4,300 American citizens lose their lives by an illegal immigrant. Several thousands of senseless deaths could have been prevented if our federal, state and local law enforcement would enforce our immigration laws and secure our borders.

The Violent Crimes Institute estimated that there are 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States, which averages about four victims each. There are many victims that our Congress has failed to protect and accepts as collateral damage. Substantiating the human cost, the Department of Homeland Security estimates that illegal immigrants molest more than 2,900 children. How many more thousands of children will be victimized until we speak up for them?

Index
How about linking to the actual report instead of a rightwingloon site?

Who claimed they were?

Index

How about doing your own research or you could simply dismiss the facts because of the source. Here's a good place to start .

Are you really that naive to think that illegal aliens have not been responsible for thousands of deaths here in the US?
Immigrations Human Cost

Who claimed they were?

Index

If you have a better source in mind why don't you link it?

Who claimed they were?

Index

How about doing your own research or you could simply dismiss the facts because of the source. Here's a good place to start .

Are you really that naive to think that illegal aliens have not been responsible for thousands of deaths here in the US?
Immigrations Human Cost
I see that you couldn't find it either.

WTF does Michelle Malkin's race have to do with it? If MSM printed every horror story of violence across the country every day, drug related or not, there wouldn't be enough room to cover all those other things that you lose sleep over--like the latest Obama faux pas.

Willow, I hear your rage, and understand its source...

but unless we all focus on what we have to do, this administration is the start of a 'Thousand Year Reich.'

This is a continuation of the Arizona bill thread of yesterday, and I tell you again, we cannot win future elections without minority- Hispanic and Asian votes.

The right is being tarred with the anti-immigrant brush.

Do you believe that history repeats itself? In the broadest way, I do.

A book I began just today had an interesting and telling quote from Benjamin Franklin:

"Consider this, from Benjamin Franklin, speaking about the concern that English speaking colonists felt about the influx of German immigrants: he wrote that their children didn’t seem to learn English, they read imported German books and a German newspaper; interpreters are now needed in some courts. The very “Signs in our Streets have inscriptions in both languages, and in some places only German.” From a letter from Franklin to Peter Collinson, May 9, 1753, “Franklin’s Papers,” volume 4, p.484

Germans. I have read that more Americans trace their ancestry back to Germany than any other country.
A different path is necessary or we turn this nation over to the left in perpetuity.

If any new immigration bill finally gets moving that includes the "path to citizenship," I too believe that ESL needs to be a requirement. There are adult learning centers all over the country, staffed by volunteers, who teach basic English. Several years ago, I did some volunteer work for one of those centers (typing, not teaching), and there was a Chinese couple who was having a difficult time with the language, so the center decided that every time they arrived for a session, everyone at the center was to spend just a few minutes speaking only English to them, such as asking what they had for lunch or where they shopped. Before long, they were able to understand simple sentences in English, although it took longer for them to be able to speak it without difficulty. There's no excuse for Spanish-speaking people not to make a similar effort, especially since many words are extensions (similar) to English. And a helluva lot easier than Chinese.

perhaps because she demonizes everyone who isn't a hateful extremist nutcase like she is?

oh get real, the only thing wrong with Michelle Malkin is she doesn't have brown or black skin and a (D) behind her name. If she did you'd be kissing her azz.

I guess that doesn't explain why I dislike Ron Christie for the same reasons I dislike Michelle Malkin. Wanna try again?

Forum List

Back