Lost

Michael died, he was shot.

I don't think they'll revisit his back story but . . . .it's Lost, you never know.
oopsie yeah now I remember Michael died, but his son left the Island. Will they show Michael son?

No, he's too tall now. lol

And what happened to Vincent, the dog?

VINCENT IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is with Rose and her husband. (Just read an article on LOST and they said he is alive! :) )

Walt may come back as an "image"-just like he did before in the show. Micheal is dead, but that doesn't mean much on this show.

Could it be that Locke is the good guy after all and that Whitmore made a pact with the evil one (Jacob)?

Could it be that Locke is the good guy after all and that Whitmore made a pact with the evil one (Jacob)?

Life without Jacob seems to be pretty good for most of the cast. However, I still think the thing that took over Locke is evil. I hope the real Locke comes back. That bothered me when he died.

Jacob and black-smoke Locke enjoy playing games with people, especially Jacob. It's like they're the caretakers of the island which holds all the world's evil and they're just bored.

Sorry folks but I avoid the show like the plague.

I'd sooner slam my dick in a door a hundred times.

I'd rather watch "Driving Miss Daisy"

But I support your right to watch mindless BS on network television.

That's what I assumed about that show, too, until I got to watch it without commercial breaks.

Likewise Heros was another ongoing drama that I eschewed on TV, but found amusing without commercials.

TV commercials give me suspension of disbelief fatigue that make me give up caring what's happening in the story.

Right now I find myself following Recue Me.

And until I started watching this show (sans commercials) I hated Dennis Leary, too.

Live and learn, eh?

Sorry folks but I avoid the show like the plague.

I'd sooner slam my dick in a door a hundred times.

I'd rather watch "Driving Miss Daisy"

But I support your right to watch mindless BS on network television.

Thank you for sharing, now go make me a grilled cheese.

You want PepperJack or Swiss?:eusa_angel:

OMG I know how they will end the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post it in tiny text...LOL

It will be all a dream that Vincent is having. LMAO

Forum List

Back