Lost tribe or converts?

Former Netanyahu aide behind 'lost tribes' moving to Israel from India

A former Netanyahu aide is the key figure behind an unprecedented government decision to allow an indigenous people from north-eastern India to immigrate to Israel and convert upon arrival.According to an investigation by Haaretz, nearly 1,000 members

https://fedgeno.com/apps/global-paradigm-shift/links/former-netanyahu-aide-behind-lost-tribes-moving-to-israel-from-india-167751

michael-freund-with-bnei-menashe-indian-jewish-tribe.jpg

Children from India, no proof they are jewish in any way, but giving them the right of return. I guess who better to convert to Judaism than children. No room for the Pals , but lets take in children and turn them into Jews. I read several articles stating there is no proof of them being Jews. Oh the deception never ends. Very adorable kids, I do hope they turn into good adults.

Quest: Did their parents come as well or are they orphans?
They are converts. The Tribes of Israel are WHITE.

American and British are of the Tribe of Joseph

Can you show me a link from which you derived this hallucination from. No White Anglo Saxon is of any tribe having to do with the ancient Semitic Israelites.
The Dutch are Zebulon

Reuben is France

The "Lost Tribes" migrated into N.W.Europe.

There is nothing to refute. Just go ahead and provide evidence for your hallucinations.
I don't bother with idiots who can't even use Google. If you're really curious look into it. I'm not here to serve you or convince you of anything.

That message is the message of the Two Witnesses when things go to hell for our people. That time is coming soon.

"Comfort, comfort My People says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem and tell her that her time of hard service has come to an end..."

I don't bother with idiots who can't even use Google. If you're really curious look into it. I'm not here to serve you or convince you of anything.

That message is the message of the Two Witnesses when things go to hell for our people. That time is coming soon.

"Comfort, comfort My People says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem and tell her that her time of hard service has come to an end..."
Aha…so you found it on the internets when you were googlezing! And yet you can’t provide me with a single legit article or link for your moronic claim only an ignorant uneducated somewhat crazy person would make.

You’re dismissed.

Forum List

Back