Lost tribe or converts?

I read all about it. There is no definitive Dna test. You did just what the RC did , go in destitute areas and tell people about Judaism , give them books etc, tell the they are the lost tribe of Joseph and to come to the "promised land" . Most were Christians due the Christian church already being there. You want to grow your race, and you need bodies to take the place of Pals. The Pals are more blood relation to the Israelites than the Indian kids are.
Did their parents come too, or just the kids?

You mean you chose to ignore the facts that Jews have fled and taken refuge in countries like India for hundreds of years?

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Former Netanyahu aide behind 'lost tribes' moving to Israel from India

A former Netanyahu aide is the key figure behind an unprecedented government decision to allow an indigenous people from north-eastern India to immigrate to Israel and convert upon arrival.According to an investigation by Haaretz, nearly 1,000 members

https://fedgeno.com/apps/global-paradigm-shift/links/former-netanyahu-aide-behind-lost-tribes-moving-to-israel-from-india-167751

michael-freund-with-bnei-menashe-indian-jewish-tribe.jpg

Children from India, no proof they are jewish in any way, but giving them the right of return. I guess who better to convert to Judaism than children. No room for the Pals , but lets take in children and turn them into Jews. I read several articles stating there is no proof of them being Jews. Oh the deception never ends. Very adorable kids, I do hope they turn into good adults.

Quest: Did their parents come as well or are they orphans?

Again, WHY are you talking about things you have no idea about?!

The community of Bnei Menashe is racognized as the lost tribe by the Rabbis of Israel. Not Netanyahu.

Converts? Are you dense? you know the procedure of converting children to Judaism? you know it's nearly impossible to convert a gentile child,? The Rabbis don't allow it, and it's against Judaism to convert someone who cannot cry aloud "I want".

God, you prove over and over the complete lack of knowledge you have on the subject.

They were Christian, and they are not Jewish. Who did Joseph have children by according to the OT, Must of been an Egyptian. I could careless, I just wonder where there is room for all these ? jews , when the Pals need more room. All you want is bodies.

The pals can go to jordan, where they really belong. They think by terror they can gain what they want. Bnei Menashe are lovable and peaceful, not like the ISIS-fans in Gaza and Judea and Samaria.

these kids are not Jewish or any lost tribe. The Pals have been there before any Hebrews and stayed, your the outsiders.

The pals as you call them are recent arrivals from little more than 100 years ago, they had no presence in the area from 1099 when they were run off. The ottomans tried to settle arab muslims on the land but they refused to stay 3 times so the job was offered to the Jews from around the world.

But irrespective of anything else the arab muslims do not have any legal right to live in Israel. No right of return and no right to enter Israel under any International law.

A former Netanyahu aide is the key figure behind an unprecedented government decision to allow an indigenous people from north-eastern India to immigrate to Israel and convert upon arrival.According to an investigation by Haaretz, nearly 1,000 members

https://fedgeno.com/apps/global-paradigm-shift/links/former-netanyahu-aide-behind-lost-tribes-moving-to-israel-from-india-167751

Children from India, no proof they are jewish in any way, but giving them the right of return. I guess who better to convert to Judaism than children. No room for the Pals , but lets take in children and turn them into Jews. I read several articles stating there is no proof of them being Jews. Oh the deception never ends. Very adorable kids, I do hope they turn into good adults.

So, how does that compare to Muslim animals saying convert or die with a knife at your throat, Fatima?

Its a lie, they are not members of any lost tribe, they were Christians and the Presby Church in India is upset , and you used evangelical money to transport and care for these indian kids

Prove it or shut up

I read all about it. There is no definitive Dna test. You did just what the RC did , go in destitute areas and tell people about Judaism , give them books etc, tell the they are the lost tribe of Joseph and to come to the "promised land" . Most were Christians due the Christian church already being there. You want to grow your race, and you need bodies to take the place of Pals. The Pals are more blood relation to the Israelites than the Indian kids are.

So will you fund the DNA tests then, and admit that you are wrong and just stirring up trouble and being a Nazi Jew hater

You mean you chose to ignore the facts that Jews have fled and taken refuge in countries like India for hundreds of years?

Not hundred but 2000. India, or rather what-is-today India, is the only region on the planet without any trace of antisemitism according to Israeli scholars. The early Juden settled in Cochin as merchants. My ancestors provided them with land grants to build synagogues and yeshivas, and in turn the Jews did the bookkeeping. :p

Not hundred but 2000. India, or rather what-is-today India, is the only region on the planet without any trace of antisemitism according to Israeli scholars. The early Juden settled in Cochin as merchants. My ancestors provided them with land grants to build synagogues and yeshivas, and in turn the Jews did the bookkeeping. :p

Yup, also, many Jews that fled the Arab Islamic program (aka Farhud) fled to India and other far Eastern nations, were they found shelter and tolerance. I believe the reason Jews and Judaism were more tolerated there is because Hinduism and Bhuddism are not a derivatives of Judaism, therefore they don't have to discredit and demonize Jews, while acknowledging the faith, in order to place themselves as the true "inheritors" of the faith.

The community of Bnei Menashe is racognized as the lost tribe by the Rabbis of Israel. Not Netanyahu.

Converts? Are you dense? you know the procedure of converting children to Judaism? you know it's nearly impossible to convert a gentile child,? The Rabbis don't allow it, and it's against Judaism to convert someone who cannot cry aloud "I want".

God, you prove over and over the complete lack of knowledge you have on the subject.

They were Christian, and they are not Jewish. Who did Joseph have children by according to the OT, Must of been an Egyptian. I could careless, I just wonder where there is room for all these ? jews , when the Pals need more room. All you want is bodies.

The pals can go to jordan, where they really belong. They think by terror they can gain what they want. Bnei Menashe are lovable and peaceful, not like the ISIS-fans in Gaza and Judea and Samaria.

these kids are not Jewish or any lost tribe. The Pals have been there before any Hebrews and stayed, your the outsiders.

The pals as you call them are recent arrivals from little more than 100 years ago, they had no presence in the area from 1099 when they were run off. The ottomans tried to settle arab muslims on the land but they refused to stay 3 times so the job was offered to the Jews from around the world.

But irrespective of anything else the arab muslims do not have any legal right to live in Israel. No right of return and no right to enter Israel under any International law.

The Palestinians are Arabs no different than their neighbors, in fact they ARE their neighbors who invaded the holy land in hoards, in 20th century.

Yup, also, many Jews that fled the Arab Islamic program (aka Farhud) fled to India and other far Eastern nations, were they found shelter and tolerance. I believe the reason Jews and Judaism were more tolerated there is because Hinduism and Bhuddism are not a derivatives of Judaism, therefore they don't have to discredit and demonize Jews, while acknowledging the faith, in order to place themselves as the true "inheritors" of the faith.

Agreed. Antisemitism has been the hallmark of Christian and Muslim societies. At least Christians have changed that over the past century or so. Can't expect Muslims to do the same though.

The Palestinians are Arabs no different than their neighbors, in fact they ARE their neighbors who invaded the holy land in hoards, in 20th century.

Gee even if that was so, which of course it was not, why did so many jews in Poland die in WWII. Your a hoot. there were very few Jews in Palestine at the turn of the century, and you know it.

Gee even if that was so, which of course it was not, why did so many jews in Poland die in WWII. Your a hoot. there were very few Jews in Palestine at the turn of the century, and you know it.

Because the Nazi's took on board the Islamic methods of control of the undesirables. Which meant the Jews became the scapegoats. And most died at the hands of muslim guards enlisted by the Grand Mufti

Because the Nazi's took on board the Islamic methods of control of the undesirables. Which meant the Jews became the scapegoats. And most died at the hands of muslim guards enlisted by the Grand Mufti

Nope, 1896 jerusalem was majority Jewish population. Look it up.

The Poles got invaded by the Nazis and the biggest concentration camps were set up in Poland, manned by Poles, which is why so many died in Poland, you ignoramus. Go back to school and learn some history.

At the end of the day all of this is meanjngless. The land did not belong to the Arabs, it was Ottoman łand for 700 years, and those that conquered the Ottomans, the British and French, did as they pleased with it. They gave 99% of the ME to the Arabs and Muslims, except for Israel, but it still wasn't enough for the greedy intolerant savages.

The only reason the Jews got the land is by order of the Rothschild's, the ones there are mainly atheist Jews, the holocaust was just a way to get all of Germany's money.

Rothschild AG, the Swiss branch, set up a representative banking office in Frankfurt.

Niles' Weekly Register, Volume 49 had the following to say about the Rothschilds influence on international high finance in 1836;

"The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking ... we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburgh to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing. ... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?"[28]

Rothschild family - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Who was living there , someone was, and your killing them off. Everything your Jewish elites do is crooked, untruthful and they hate everyone who is not a Jew. PS: the rothchilds got their money by insider trading on the British market.

The only reason the Jews got the land is by order of the Rothschild's, the ones there are mainly atheist Jews, the holocaust was just a way to get all of Germany's money.

Rothschild AG, the Swiss branch, set up a representative banking office in Frankfurt.

Niles' Weekly Register, Volume 49 had the following to say about the Rothschilds influence on international high finance in 1836;

"The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking ... we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburgh to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing. ... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?"[28]

Who was living there , someone was, and your killing them off. Everything your Jewish elites do is crooked, untruthful and they hate everyone who is not a Jew. PS: the rothchilds got their money by insider trading on the British market.

More islamonazi lies as the British put the idea in everyones mind when they Mcmahon sent his letters to Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca. These set out what Britain would do in return for help dealing with the Ottomans during WW1. The land of Palestine was not included in any deals and the arab muslims agreed.

The Rothschilds already controlled the world financial institutions at the time kiddo, how the hell would the holocaust be a method to "get all of Germany's money"? Do you even realize how dumb you sound sometimes?

Just because there's a Jewish family out there which is all-powerful, it doesn't mean that all Jews are somehow involved. :wtf:

Ah the old Rothchilds and all Jooooos are evil and crooked.

More retarded anti Semetic garbage and lies. Do you wear an aluminum foil over your veil, Fatima?

More retarded anti Semetic garbage and lies. Do you wear an aluminum foil over your veil, Fatima?

Playing the markets and scheming is what the Rothchilds did and then made the grandchildren vow to intermarry. Admit it without the Rothchilds and take over of Russia and Germany you would have no Israel, and a lot was done with the Rothchilds money.

Playing the markets and scheming is what the Rothchilds did and then made the grandchildren vow to intermarry. Admit it without the Rothchilds and take over of Russia and Germany you would have no Israel, and a lot was done with the Rothchilds money.

COWFLOP as Israel was given the land as far back as 1918 when the LoN first brought the subject up. If it was how you saw it is then the US would have taken control of the M.E. and Mecca would be full of half naked tourists

I'll admit that you are a Jew hating lunatic that is probably writing from an asylum.

Forum List

Back