Lost shoelace causes racial uproar at Michigan State University

yes? no? what? :dunno::p
Patience!

I had to think how to say it accurately, and my almost 60 year old brain has its issues performing.

:)

:laugh: patience .....I don't know the meaning of that word! :eek::laugh:
I can see you enjoying an afternoon doing this....

My kind of woman. :)

She is cool with me! :2up:'

She is not shooting any animals.

that's all I have to know! :thup:

I'm with you on that. I love shooting, but I'm not into hunting. :)

Walking in the woods sounds nice. But who wants to drag a dead animal on the way out? Sounds too much like work.

The kid with the hat is trying to kill millions of people, he needs to fry in he electric chair! The poor girl, she is just saving the entire world for genocide! Give her a medal, without her morals all of us will die!

The person who bought he shoe laces is obviously a racist coward and need to be sentenced to life. This poor school official needs free healthcare for life, two help her adjust after such a tragic event.

"I was distressed this morning to learn of a racial incident in one of our residence halls. A student reported a noose was hung outside of her room. I want to recognize the courage it took for the student to report this incident.
MSU Police and our Office of Institutional Equity were immediately notified, and both promptly began investigations. I want to be clear: This type of behavior is not tolerated on our campus. No Spartan should ever feel targeted based on their race, or other ways in which they identify. A noose is a symbol of intimidation and threat that has a horrendous history in America.
While at this time we do not know all of the details, the Spartan community can be assured we are vigorously investigating this situation.
-- Lou Anna K. Simon, MSU President"

Aww...well look at Queen Shitlib here...general guilty white soul and overly nervous ass coverer.
This hooker was ready to apologize for a shoelace. SOMEBODY has a mortgage to pay for.

Update on the story indicates the investigation revealed another resident had dropped the shoelaces, which were still wrapped. Theory is another student found the laces and hung them on a doorknob so the owner might get them back . These snowflakes really need to get a grip.

Update on the story indicates the investigation revealed another resident had dropped the shoelaces, which were still wrapped. Theory is another student found the laces and hung them on a doorknob so the owner might get them back . These snowflakes really need to get a grip.
Well, can you blame them? They have been trained to find some racist boogeyman. Movies, television, music, everything centers around race and the racism of our society. Their senses are piqued and as a result anything and everything remotely resembling the stuff of legend, is a candidate.
So glad to be retiring in SE Asia.

This will soon be the only type of shoe allowed on a college campus to prevent the spread of racist shoelaces.
4401-03_1.jpg

yes? no? what? :dunno::p
Patience!

I had to think how to say it accurately, and my almost 60 year old brain has its issues performing.

OH, hell, anyone with a lick of sense would never shoot anything with more than two legs that isn't a fowl with something like that. You waste too much meat.

Patience!

I'm with you on that. I love shooting, but I'm not into hunting. :)

Walking in the woods sounds nice. But who wants to drag a dead animal on the way out? Sounds too much like work.

But the many tasty meals are worth the effort. And who need to drag anything out of the woods when you have a backhoe at your disposal?

Forum List

Back