Lost my Pastor Today

No problem to tell you this a fourth time: Birth control never was "forbidden" (what's by the way a wrong word too) in the catholic church. Only some forms of birth control are not compatible with a catholic lifestyle. Birth control itself is part of normal family planning.

"Banned"? ... hmm .. crazy ... Whatever ... Most Catholics are not interested in this theme. But if you like to speak about, why not? First of all I am for example in the moment not sure whether a pill for men would be 'forbidden'. "The pill" has for example the problem that it makes women to subjects of men. Imagine this "communication" of a man with a woman: "You don't like to have sex with me? Why? You fear to get pregnant? Doesn't make any matter. Take the pill and I will be able to have sex, whenever I like to have sex." Do you see now a problem? And there are much more problems in context with "the pill". And to trust in condoms means for example too not to do family planning at all. Condoms are one of the most unsafe methods. Perhaps I can say in a kind of summary the Catholic church prefers natural methods where the woman says when she likes to have sex.

Don’t try to substitute the rhythm meathod for boric control

Catholics opposed condoms, the pill, IUDs and sterilization

What's your problem? To be not a woman or to be not a Catholic? I did by the way not even know that we oppose sterilization - ¿do we really? - or what are IUDs at all. And I don't have any idea why so many people here like to speak about all this unimportant themes.

And condoms still help nearly nothing: Not in case to avoid pregnancy and I am convinced condoms helps also nearly nothing in case of HIV-infections - perhaps they are even counterproductive in this case.

Good in such a context are first of all all forms of stable partnerships - partnerships full of real love - and not a never ending change of sex partners.

I think you may not understand what we are discussing here.

¿"The only good senator McGain I ever saw will be dead"?

The problem in this Country now is that so many ,” Religious Organizations,” do not want to pay for birth control for Employees

What? Why should anyone pay for birth control for employees? One moment: Do you speak about abortion now? Do you call abortion "birth control"? In case of abortion a human being has to die.

through their Insurance and have been fighting it in Court. They claim it is against their faith. Yet they oppose abortion.

Now I get it. You spoke about "the pill". Here in Germany a young woman speaks about such problems with a doctor and they will decide. Nearly everyone here has a health insurance.

Birth control stops most abortions so it does not make sense to many of us.

I'm not sure whether this form of logic is reasonable.

One of the biggest law suits was by Hobby Lobby, a Crafts company. Yet that same company was just fined $3 Million for smuggling Iraq aerifacts into this country,labeled tiles and had to return them to Iraq.

¿"Who pays not for birth control is criminal."?

In the case of the Catholic Church they oppose any form of birth control except the Rhythm method.

As far as I know the catholic church opposes no form of birth control - except condoms and the pill. And in this cases I guess much more than 90% of all Catholics think the clerics of the church don't know, what they are speaking about. And I don't have any idea what this "rhythm method" is - nor do I like to know now what it is. Sounds idiotic. My wife and I never had any problem in family planning without pill and without condoms.

If anyone wants to add to this, feel free. This is what I see.

I don't have any idea, how to translate the sentence before this last sentence into my own language. Whatever. ¿"The only good German I ever saw was dead"? ... ¿"The only good catholic church I ever saw was dead"? ... Perhaps indeed all political discussions in the anglo-american world follow this trivial scheme?

Maybe I can explain the Rythem method the Catholic Church approves of. ...

I am not interested in this explanation. Why should I? Because you think this is essential for Catholics? It is not. I hear the first time in my life that a method for birth control with such a strange name exists.

Last edited:
One of the biggest law suits was by Hobby Lobby, a Crafts company. Yet that same company was just fined $3 Million for smuggling Iraq aerifacts into this country,labeled tiles and had to return them to Iraq.

Nothing wrong with smuggling antiquities out of such places, where they were being routinely destroyed by islamo-vermin, and faced future danger as well.

Also nothing wrong with a company deciding what it will or will not pay fro re insurance. Nobody has to work for them if they don't want to, and does anybody think birth control falls under insurance coverage, anyway? It's ridiculous on its face.

No problem to tell you this a fourth time: Birth control never was "forbidden" (what's by the way a wrong word too) in the catholic church. Only some forms of birth control are not compatible with a catholic lifestyle. Birth control itself is part of normal family planning.

"Banned"? ... hmm .. crazy ... Whatever ... Most Catholics are not interested in this theme. But if you like to speak about, why not? First of all I am for example in the moment not sure whether a pill for men would be 'forbidden'. "The pill" has for example the problem that it makes women to subjects of men. Imagine this "communication" of a man with a woman: "You don't like to have sex with me? Why? You fear to get pregnant? Doesn't make any matter. Take the pill and I will be able to have sex, whenever I like to have sex." Do you see now a problem? And there are much more problems in context with "the pill". And to trust in condoms means for example too not to do family planning at all. Condoms are one of the most unsafe methods. Perhaps I can say in a kind of summary the Catholic church prefers natural methods where the woman says when she likes to have sex.

What's your problem? To be not a woman or to be not a Catholic? I did by the way not even know that we oppose sterilization - ¿do we really? - or what are IUDs at all. And I don't have any idea why so many people here like to speak about all this unimportant themes.

And condoms still help nearly nothing: Not in case to avoid pregnancy and I am convinced condoms helps also nearly nothing in case of HIV-infections - perhaps they are even counterproductive in this case.

Good in such a context are first of all all forms of stable partnerships - partnerships full of real love - and not a never ending change of sex partners.

The problem in this Country now is that so many ,” Religious Organizations,” do not want to pay for birth control for Employees

What? Why should anyone pay for birth control for employees? One moment: Do you speak about abortion now? Do you call abortion "birth control"? In case of abortion a human being has to die.

through their Insurance and have been fighting it in Court. They claim it is against their faith. Yet they oppose abortion.

Now I get it. You spoke about "the pill". Here in Germany a young woman speaks about such problems with a doctor and they will decide. Nearly everyone here has a health insurance.

In the case of the Catholic Church they oppose any form of birth control except the Rhythm method.

As far as I know the catholic church opposes no form of birth control - except condoms and the pill. And in this cases I guess much more than 90% of all Catholics think the clerics of the church don't know, what they are speaking about. And I don't have any idea what this "rhythm method" is - nor do I like to know now what it is. Sounds idiotic. My wife and I never had any problem in family planning without pill and without condoms.

I don't have any idea, how to translate the sentence before this last sentence into my own language. Whatever. ¿"The only good German I ever saw was dead"? ... ¿"The only good catholic church I ever saw was dead"? ... Perhaps indeed all political discussions in the anglo-american world follow this trivial scheme?

Why do you defend the ALL-MALE gaggle that runs the Roman Catholic church? Yes. These morons oppose all forms of birth control, not only the pill and condoms. But they won't say what for, or their "logic" behind this. Of course effective birth control stops the need for abortions. No pregnancy, no abortion. Get it? The dumber bunch of protestants only dragged their religion into this to gain political support. Normal protestants aren't in this debate, just the garbage like the family that owns Hobby Lobby.

So what's the Great Wiccan Solution, shoving big live toads up their vaginas and chanting to a squirrel on moonless nights in April or something?

Why do you defend the ALL-MALE gaggle that runs the Roman Catholic church? Yes. These morons oppose all forms of birth control, not only the pill and condoms. But they won't say what for, or their "logic" behind this. Of course effective birth control stops the need for abortions. No pregnancy, no abortion. Get it? The dumber bunch of protestants only dragged their religion into this to gain political support. Normal protestants aren't in this debate, just the garbage like the family that owns Hobby Lobby.

So what's the Great Wiccan Solution, shoving big live toads up their vaginas and chanting to a squirrel on moonless nights in April or something?

Who knows? I'm not Wiccan. What's the Great Southern Baptist or Assembly of God solution? Most of us normal people use tools to find solutions to our problems, and most of us normals believe that "an ounce of prevent is worth a pound of cure."

You have not explained how this group of males ended up with their conclusions. Yeah.They got fancy dresses. The "evangelicals" only got cheap suits. But what is the difference? They are still a bunch of guys being stupid.

Who knows? I'm not Wiccan.[/quote]

Of course you are. You say it's a 'religion' all the time. Now you claim you don't what it is? lol so you're now say you were lying?

What's the Great Southern Baptist or Assembly of God solution? Most of us normal people use tools to find solutions to our problems, and most of us normals believe that "an ounce of prevent is worth a pound of cure."

lol 'normal people' don't around around claiming idiotic fantasies like Wicca are 'religions'.

You have not explained how this group of males ended up with their conclusions. Yeah.They got fancy dresses. The "evangelicals" only got cheap suits. But what is the difference? They are still a bunch of guys being stupid.

Says you. They advocate self-control. I guess that does indeed mean 'stupid' to you and the other sociopaths. That's why you need to murder millions of babies, just because they might be inconvenient and you just couldn't do without mindlessly screwing somebody on the merest of immediate whims.

Why do you defend

¿defend?

the ALL-MALE gaggle that runs the Roman Catholic church? Yes. These morons oppose all forms of birth control,

What's totally wrong. A Catholic (We are not Mormons, ah sorry: Morons) who opposes all forms of birth control lives not in the tradition of the holy catholic church. Same with people who oppose sexuality, tenderness or endearment.

not only the pill and condoms.

Most Catholics have not any problem to use the pill or condoms. The discussion why this methods are inadequate have not to do directly with birth control (family planning) - they have to do with side-effects. Most people don't know and/or don't think about this side effects.

But they won't say what for, or their "logic" behind this.

I tried to speak about and gave a little example of one of the side effects. It's impossible to do so here. But it's anyway not a very important theme. But it's important to respect all forms of life, every life - and it's important to respect always under all conditions the dignity of women.

Of course effective birth control stops the need for abortions.

I do not discuss with you here now about this theme. I repeat only that I don't think this form of logic is reasonable. I guess if you will make an empirical study then you will find out that for many people abortion is nothing else than a form of birth control. I fear they see that a human being has to die in case of abortion - but this is for them not important.

No pregnancy, no abortion. Get it?

My wife and I never had any problem in this context. We speak with each other and were able to solve all problems in context family planning without pill, condoms and without abortion. My daughter had a little problem in this context and so she's pregnant now - although she used the pill, as far as I know. Yesterday she told me the name she likes to give her baby. She's happy.

The dumber bunch of protestants only dragged their religion into this to gain political support. Normal protestants aren't in this debate, just the garbage like the family that owns Hobby Lobby.

What you say here is a form of Nazi-language.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back