Lost Lives in Democrat-Controlled Cities

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
As Twitchy recently reported, on August 19, Baltimore reached a sobering milestone — the 211th homicide reported this year in the city equaled the total of all homicides reported in the whole of 2014.

Washington, D.C., is “celebrating” a similar achievement this weekend, as the Washington Post reports that two homicides Friday night bring the total number of homicides recorded so far this year, 105, into line with 2014’s total.

There are dozens more sites reporting the same. You think gun control is working there?

The number one cause of gun deaths is suicide. And most of those are white guys in Red States. Just sayin'.

As Twitchy recently reported, on August 19, Baltimore reached a sobering milestone — the 211th homicide reported this year in the city equaled the total of all homicides reported in the whole of 2014.

Washington, D.C., is “celebrating” a similar achievement this weekend, as the Washington Post reports that two homicides Friday night bring the total number of homicides recorded so far this year, 105, into line with 2014’s total.

There are dozens more sites reporting the same. You think gun control is working there?
Obama's boys just need room to destroy, according to Baltimore's mayor.

"Democrat controlled cities" :lol:

Desperation strikes deep.
Diga me hombre, what does a "Republican controlled city" look like? They pick up the garbage more ... conservatively?

Oh wait, you'd have to find a Republican-controlled city first.

Good luck wit dat.

Composition Fallacy fails.

Diga me hombre, what does a "Republican controlled city" look like? They pick up the garbage more ... conservatively?

Good luck wit dat.

There's a reason most American cities are shit holes, and it has a lot to do with Democrat control.

Good luck wit dat.

There's a reason most American cities are shit holes, and it has a lot to do with Democrat control.

Sure it does.
Feel free to try to build that bridge to make that case. Oughta be entertaining. :popcorn:

A blue car lost control and hit a wall. Therefore all blue cars are out of control.
:eusa_hand:

Good luck wit dat.

Yep, San Francisco, Seattle for starters. They're such crapholes, rents are sky high.

images

If the progressives want to kill each other off in the big cities they're free to do so. They should keep their progressive arses there also.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Google homeless/De blasio/NYC. It's turning into the shit hole it was before Guilliani.

So you can't do it.

Just say it -- you're trying to milk a Composition Fallacy. Actually trying to back up one Composition Fallacy ..... with another Composition Fallacy! :rofl:

Here's a tip -- it ain't selling.

Last edited:

Good luck wit dat.

Sure it does.
Feel free to try to build that bridge to make that case. Oughta be entertaining. :popcorn:

A blue car lost control and hit a wall. Therefore all blue cars are out of control.
that should be easy for you to understand, you have been applying that logic for years now.
One person kills another with a gun, therefore, all gun owners will kill people.
Or maybe now you might understand how stupid the left is. but I doubt it.

Good luck wit dat.

Sure it does.

that should be easy for you to understand, you have been applying that logic for years now.
One person kills another with a gun, therefore, all gun owners will kill people.
Or maybe now you might understand how stupid the left is. but I doubt it.

What's your point? You just gave an example of yet another Composition Fallacy.
That's what the whole thread is based on -- a fallacy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back