~Lost Keys~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Several days ago as Leo left a meeting at his church, he desperately gave himself a personal TSA pat down. He was looking for his car keys. They were not in his pockets. A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing.

Suddenly Leo realized, he must have left them in the car. Frantically, he headed for the parking lot. His wife has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition. Leo's theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them. Her theory is that the car will be stolen. As Leo burst through the doors of the church, he came to a terrifying conclusion. His wife's theory was right. The parking lot was empty.

Leo immediately called the police. He gave them the address to the church, confessed that he had left his keys in the car, and that it had been stolen. Then Leo made the most difficult call of all . "Honey," Leo stammered. (He always call her "honey" in times like these) "I left my keys in the car, and it has been
stolen."

There was a period of silence. Leo thought the call had been dropped, but then he heard her voice. "Idiot", she barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was Leo's turn to be silent. Embarrassed, he said, "Well, can you come and get me?"

She retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman I have not stolen your car."

Yep it's gets like that; The golden years...

Forum List

Back