Lost in the shuffle....

Some of the things not getting any ideas time because of drama.

Steve Miller is an outright Nazi.

tRump totally flipped his stance on vaping because he's afraid of offending some of his base.

tRump will allow coal plants to dump toxic waste water into rivers and streams untreated.

Thanks to tRump's tax give a way to the wealthy Fed-Ex joined the club of companies who may no federal taxes.

The Jim Jordan sexual abuse scandal continues.

More at the link.

Press: Ukraine's not the only outrage | TheHill

This OP reeks of desperation.
You no like the way the Dems Impeachment Inquiry bombed? :iyfyus.jpg:

$3,000,000,000?

LOL!
Right, you got him there!. It was only a measley $1,600,000,000.

Link?
www.google.com

Sorry, that doesn't help your claim.
Well,see, that is where you are getting confused. I do not care if you believe me, nor am i trying to convince you of anything.

You can't prove your claim. I agree.

Right, you got him there!. It was only a measley $1,600,000,000.

Link?
www.google.com

Sorry, that doesn't help your claim.
Well,see, that is where you are getting confused. I do not care if you believe me, nor am i trying to convince you of anything.

Of course I can, ya whiner. Publicly traded companies release earning reports. Damn son, you probably shouldn't be commenting on this topic at all.

So, lets review:

You know less than nothing about what FedEx made. But here you are , whining, insisting everyone else is wrong.

Yep, that's our todderino!

Of course I can, ya whiner. Publicly traded companies release earning reports. Damn son, you probably shouldn't be commenting on this topic at all.

So, lets review:

You know less than nothing about what FedEx made. But here you are , whining, insisting everyone else is wrong.

Yep, that's our todderino!

That's okay, I know you can't prove your fake claim.

Fed-Ex made $3,000,000,000.00 and paid less federal taxes than I did on my measly $85,000.00.

Do you not see the problem here?

Conflating revenue with profits. A corporation's revenue is used to pay the salaries/wages of its employees, and the corporate operating expenses (for a corporation like Fed Ex, that includes trucks/airplanes, fuel, office space, overhead, etc). Federal income tax on that revenue is paid by the employees who received the wages and salaries. It would be double taxation to tax that money twice, both to the corporation and to the employees.

What's left over after those operating costs are paid out of the the corporate revenue is the profit (aka, net income). Publicly traded corporations like Fed Ex pay those corporate profits to shareholders in the form of dividends, which are taxed as part of the shareholder's federal income tax.

Thus, there is no corporate income upon which to charge federal income tax. A little knowledge goes a long way.

Forum List

Back