Lost in Lady Land

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well I hate it.....:doubt:

Ya... "just pick up the pink box with wings"...

It's a different world, going to the women sections of the grocery store picking up cramp medication, feminine pads, razors or any other girl stuff. To many choices and no fun asking questions..

It's a different world, going to the women sections of the grocery store picking up cramp medication, feminine pads, razors or any other girl stuff. To many choices and no fun asking questions..

I ran into a guy I know looking for the aisle, asked me real quiet like. God but I like to have fun in the grocery store. By the time he left he wanted to kill me. Its wrong, I know, but you're all so cute when you get all pinked out like that.

I used to get detailed directions and write them down.
Unless a box had changed since the last purchase all went fine.

Now.... there are advantages to dating older gals ;)

Last edited:

Lumpy, if you are so accustomed to USMB that you are posting from the feminine hygiene aisle of the local supermarket to ask us what brand of maxi-pad your wife/girlfriend/mom/daughter/neighbor/imaginary friend wants.....

Perhaps, dear, you are a USMB Addict. Dependency issues here Lumpy, at least.

But I can see where that could happen. I'm sure there's a rehab center for treatment of the disorder. It is not your fault. Unless, of course, you cannot pay the freight for rehab. Then you're no longer addicted, you're just goofy.

BTW, there is no brand of maxi-pads with "little pink wings". Ya got your blue package with wings, your blue package with a window to the contents, and your package with the red flower. No Pink Wing Packaging At All. I suspect, dear Lumpy, You Did Not Listen To Her Well Enough. You are now doomed to tweet her and 14,876 of your closest friends to ask her AGAIN what brand she needs.

*Pausing here for 28 seconds for tweet manufacturing and distribution*

(And Resume Scene)

I wish I could say I feel your pain, but I don't. What the hell happens to men in the feminine hygiene aisle? You guys can light your farts on fire whilst watching football on tv, but the mere suggestion of menstrual blood reduces you to a mass of quiverring jelly?

What's up with THAT?

*Warm hugs and happy maxi-pad hunting*

Last edited:

You must have married one of those strange women whose legs seem to be broken every time she gets cramps.

Poor you...

Lumpy, if you are so addicted to USMB that you are posting from the feminine hygiene aisle of the local supermarket to ask us what brand of maxi-pad your wife/girlfriend/mom/daughter/neighbor/imaginary friend wants.....

Perhaps, dear, you are a USMB Addict.

But I can see where that could happen.

BTW, there is no brand of maxi-pads with "little pink wings". Ya got your blue package with wings, your blue package with a window to the contents, and your package with the red flower. No Pink Wing Packaging At All. I suspect, dear Lumpy, You Did Not Listen To Her Well Enough. You are now doomed to tweet her and 14,876 of your closest friends to ask her AGAIN what brand she needs.

(And Resume Scene)

I wish I could say I feel your pain, but I don't. What the hell happens to men in the feminine hygiene aisle? You guys can light your farts on fire whilst watching football on tv, but the mere suggestion of menstrual blood reduces you to a mass of quiverring jelly?

What's up with THAT?

:lol:.. no .. not standing in the aisle writing posts..

By the way.. how many women would pick up, Rubbers for their guys... ? not many, I'm guessing.

Lumpy, if you are so addicted to USMB that you are posting from the feminine hygiene aisle of the local supermarket to ask us what brand of maxi-pad your wife/girlfriend/mom/daughter/neighbor/imaginary friend wants.....

(And Resume Scene)

What's up with THAT?

By the way.. how many women would pick up, Rubbers for their guys... ? not many, I'm guessing.

Then the cashier would know that I have sex.:eek: :lol:

You must have married one of those strange women whose legs seem to be broken every time she gets cramps.

Poor you...

No.. my wifes been out of town this week and I'm taking care of my daughters.

And ..don't be picking on my Lady Love.....:evil:

Poor you...

Oh. So THEIR legs are broken.

My bad.

(Sorry.. Never have asked that of a guy, and never would - personally, I think it's ridiculous).

Poor you...

Oh. So THEIR legs are broken.

My bad.

(Sorry.. Never have asked that of a guy, and never would - personally, I think it's ridiculous).

Sheez... I'm just saying.. Shit happens.. when you have 3 daughters and a wife, these situations just slap you around.....

Hey.. we're not talking a happy fellow here.. we're not talking about a guy that hasn't made some deals for future desserts and favors ) ... no guy wants to bewildered in ... No Man's Land.. ..:hmpf:

Last edited:
My wife and I have a treaty, what goes on in the bathroom or toilet stays in the bathroom and toilet.

(And Resume Scene)

What's up with THAT?

Over the years I've come to enjoy buying , rubbers, .. I always pick the most prudish looking women cashier... and wait for the reaction, some have sly smiles, some can't look at you, some just wish you a good night.....;)

Over the years I've come to enjoy buying , rubbers, .. I always pick the most prudish looking women cashier... and wait for the reaction, some have sly smiles, some can't look at you, some just wish you a good night.....;)

Do they really care? Maybe they're just reacting to your boyish charm.

Do they really care? Maybe they're just reacting to your boyish charm.

:lol:... just a funny human moment..

(And Resume Scene)

What's up with THAT?

ALL of us. Rubbers are not "for the guys". Trust but latex-ize.

(And Resume Scene)

What's up with THAT?

ALL of us. Rubbers are not "for the guys". Trust but latex-ize.

Yall always demand "latex." Listen. Latex is the rubber. What you like is the lubricated latex.

Forum List

Back