lost highway...david lynch

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
lost highway has an excellent cast..bill pullman...robert blake...gary busey.

now i realize that david lynch movies are just plain weird...i have seen most of his movies...but not endured sitting thur easerhead...as with most lynch movies its a lot of visuals...the muted colors..the minimulists sets...the red drapes....

plot: two murders are linked...together...

its is as weird as one would expect right up there with blue velvet.

i will admit the movie began at midnight and ran till 2:15...at 2:00 am i gave up the ghost....if you like lynch watch it...if you are not a lynch fan....dont even try...

I remember when "Blue Velvet" came out. We all (my group of friends who all wore black and shopped at Amvets and Goodwill and went to clubs with punk bands) LOVED that movie! We thought it was so "avant guard" and that we were so cool because we 'discovered' it lol.

Creepy Dennis Hopper with the oxygen saying "mommy......." :eek:

alas i am a avid dennis hopper fan.... Paris trout ring any bells...did you know hopper and michelle phillips were married for like 2 weeks...she said all they did was take drugs and have sex...she calls it the best 2 weeks of her life..and refuses to discuss it anymore....i think the man is hot...you realize he was in giants and rebel without a cause?

alas i am a avid dennis hopper fan.... Paris trout ring any bells...did you know hopper and michelle phillips were married for like 2 weeks...she said all they did was take drugs and have sex...she calls it the best 2 weeks of her life..and refuses to discuss it anymore....i think the man is hot...you realize he was in giants and rebel without a cause?

Of course, I'm in James Dean country, remember? He grew up an hour north of here, I go to "James Dean Days" sometimes in his home town of Fairmount, IN.

no didnt realize that...lol..i would love to go to james dean days...all we have here...is dukes of hazzard weekend...i swear...you cant make that up....its in bristol tn or va....

no didnt realize that...lol..i would love to go to james dean days...all we have here...is dukes of hazzard weekend...i swear...you cant make that up....its in bristol tn or va....

hahahahahaha!

Do you wear your Daisy Dukes when you attend?

how funny you should mention that...man finds an old pic...of me in pink shorts...and ughs..with a friggin mullet....*hangs head*

lost highway has an excellent cast..bill pullman...robert blake...gary busey.

now i realize that david lynch movies are just plain weird...i have seen most of his movies...but not endured sitting thur easerhead...as with most lynch movies its a lot of visuals...the muted colors..the minimulists sets...the red drapes....

plot: two murders are linked...together...

its is as weird as one would expect right up there with blue velvet.

i will admit the movie began at midnight and ran till 2:15...at 2:00 am i gave up the ghost....if you like lynch watch it...if you are not a lynch fan....dont even try...

Were you a Twin Peaks fan?

i had the damn mullet....business in the front..party in the back...and i know he plans on showing those pictures tomorrow...they will be in the fire by midnight and total denial will happen tomorrow lol

Forum List

Back