Losing the "OLD" tag.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I've only started 2 or 3 threads since I've joined. Each one has gotten an "OLD" tag on it when it appears in the listing for the forum. How does that go away into a "NEW" or "HOT" or whatever?

I've tried bumping it once and no dice.. You KNOW --- that's being ageist and I'm not gonna stand for discrimination.. :eusa_eh:

I've only started 2 or 3 threads since I've joined. Each one has gotten an "OLD" tag on it when it appears in the listing for the forum. How does that go away into a "NEW" or "HOT" or whatever?

I've tried bumping it once and no dice.. You KNOW --- that's being ageist and I'm not gonna stand for discrimination.. :eusa_eh:

Dude, are you for real or joking??
It just means not enough people have responded to it yet.
And if you just started it, then nobody has had a chance to read it...they all say OLD when you start them, they have to get posts added to them....and then the more and more posts it gets, it might become HOT!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_hand::eusa_shhh::blowup:

Forum List

Back