losing our freedom

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
60 percent of americans did not like the idea of forced obamacare, today it remains in tact seemly a fluke of a conservative judge that obviously did not consider the peoples wishes, forcing this gov. run health is another slice of freedom taken away, the only people that are happy are those that think the gov. owes them something, welfare, illegals, people who never contributed to society, not the warranted sick, heck they dont have anything to lose, but who pays for this? the working people will have emposed on them the biggest tax increase in history, not only that but medicare will be cut, this will go into effect and the people/ elderly will see this.
big gov. means big control and less freedom all the time, this gov. health wont work, good doctors will drop out because they dont want to be told how to treat patients, businesses will drop insurance because they cant afford it, then the worker will have to pay his own, some businesses will just quit, older folks will be denied certain procedures because of their age, the bottom line is good health care will be no more, because of the cost.
democrats run ca. look where ca. is, in debt because of big liberal gov. look at stockton, stockton is filing bankruptcy because of liberal gov. and wasteful spending just like the state, you cant build and purchase things that you dont have the money for.
there is no free lunch, its the taxpayers money and it should be spent wisely, ca. is on the verge of bankruptcy and jerry brown says we will have the bullet train? this may take ca. over the edge financially, commom sense says we dont need this now when we are broke, duh! all of this weakens the economy, our country, the states, the cities.
i hope people wakeup! and boot this president out of office, so we can build a stronger america not an enabling america,so we can have more taxpayers vs raising the taxes, thank you!

60% of America includes liberals that wanted Universal Health Care, people like me who wanted a public option and the ability to buy medicines abroad for the same prices that other countries pay.

Don't be so self important ti think that 60% think like tea party republicans.

I hope people wake up and require their representatives and senators give them a real health care system. A single payer universal health care system paid for by an income tax on all forms of income.

We have seen from the examples in other industrial nations that this not only costs much less per capita, but has much better health outcomes for the individual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4]"We're Number 37" - Paul Hipp - YouTube[/ame]

See? Dude above me is part of that 60%. But that's what propagandists do...make general statistics fit their agenda...yes....I know...everyone does it...however, it seems as though righties have an uncanny inability to see past the bullshit their own people spews. Sure, there are some on the left like that too...but righties actually believe that Obama is a Kenyanmuslimmarxist from hell who wants to eat your dog.

Forum List

Back