Losing Faith in our elections.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Voter Fraud: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he’s gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108% of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213.

Shit like this makes it real hard to have Faith our elections are actually fair and free anymore.

http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2012/11/voter-fraud-obama-won-108-of-registered-voters-in-ohio-county-2464772.html

You should probably do some fact-checking...
...but if you want to stop voting, be my guest.

Voter Fraud: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he’s gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108% of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213.

Shit like this makes it real hard to have Faith our elections are actually fair and free anymore.

http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/...registered-voters-in-ohio-county-2464772.html

Are you aware that the original article your link links to "cannot be found"? Probably because it turned out to be a bogus storyline.

There are legitimate reasons for high turnout, which have already been proven. Same day registration, provisional ballots, even the way they count them *cough* flordia *cough* effects the %.

The fact that you
A) assume fraud
And
B) assume such huge, obvious fraud wouldnt be front page news....

Well that says a lot about people's overall trust in our electoral process.

Our election process definitely needs to be reformed but I doubt that there was as much fraud in this election as people want to believe. I'm sure mistakes were made in different parts of the country but no election will ever be 100% error free. It's the obscene amounts of money and the lack of attention on all political points of view leading up to the election that is killing our system in my opinion.

Our election process definitely needs to be reformed but I doubt that there was as much fraud in this election as people want to believe. I'm sure mistakes were made in different parts of the country but no election will ever be 100% error free. It's the obscene amounts of money and the lack of attention on all political points of view leading up to the election that is killing our system in my opinion.

Well who knows how much Fraud there was or was not. When you even bring up the idea of maybe requiring ID, or taking any other measures to ensure there isn't you are instantly a racists. Perception is Reality, I am sure you are right that there was not much fraud in this election, or at least not enough to have changed the out come, but still I have lost faith, The reasons are much deeper than any strange things that happened in the 1 election. It's a combination of factors and feelings I have developed over 32 years of Voting.

Last edited:
Is there any way of determining this, and could Eric Holder put a stop to it?

Forum List

Back