Los Lobos cancels Scottsdale show

A quick question for you....do you remember when this state tried to no celebrate MLK's birthday? Do you remember how that turned out?

When you think you know how this AZ bill will turn out, remember, they tried something close to this once before and it didnt trun out too well for the politicians then either.

Quick answer - yes I do but you are comparing apples to oranges.

Threatening to shut down this state because it is being racist. Hmmmm. Seems like apples to apples to me. Actually this is stronger because the hispanics have the blacks bacing them up.

Good luck there Jan. You are so done. (Oh and no one voted her in as gov. NO one.)

as many people voted for her as care about whatever the fuck los lobos does.

Threatening to shut down this state because it is being racist. Hmmmm. Seems like apples to apples to me. Actually this is stronger because the hispanics have the blacks bacing them up.

Good luck there Jan. You are so done. (Oh and no one voted her in as gov. NO one.)

yea right....the blacks are with the hispanics on this.....ILLEGALS or LEGAL?....

Good! Az. doesnt need bands or anyone else who support lawbreaker's,murderer's and theifs.

As we know...all Hispanics are lawbreakers, murderers, and thieves.

That being said, they have the right to do what they want....silly tho. I believe they made a business decision based on their clientele.

You are just plain stupid aren't you? Can't you get through your thick skull the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL?

yeah would'nt it be nice if ohbamarama did?.he,s all for it to ILLEGAL'S.

Forum List

Back