Los Lobos cancels Scottsdale show

As we know...all Hispanics are lawbreakers, murderers, and thieves.

That being said, they have the right to do what they want....silly tho. I believe they made a business decision based on their clientele.

You are just plain stupid aren't you? Can't you get through your thick skull the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL?

Of course they can't.

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic people can be.

These people are protesting and boycotting because AZ is trying to do something about the illegals, lawbreakers, that are in their State??

They are more concerned with the RIGHTS of a bunch of illegals than enforcing the law. Jeeze. Morons one and all.

I agree as to what AZ is doing...however many people who are NOT The state of AZ use this as an opportunity to bash anyone and anything Hispanic. Are you one of them? There are many here.

There are also those who use this as an opportunity to call everyone against illegal immigration racist. Are you one of them?

I'm sick of BOTH extremes....I really am.

Good! Az. doesnt need bands or anyone else who support lawbreaker's,murderer's and theifs.

That being said, they have the right to do what they want....silly tho. I believe they made a business decision based on their clientele.

I'd be willing to be that this "boycott" will hurt Los Lobos a lot more than it will hurt Arizona. The joke is on them.

Rick

This will NOT be a Dixie Chicks moment.

The bands decision to cancel the Scottsdale show is very consistent with the kind of human and social consciousness Los Lobos has always communicated in their music. I'd be disappointing if they didn't cancel.

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
Edmund Burke

Did you have tickets to the show?

If not, why do you care? It's their choice if they want to cancel or not.

Last I checked, it was a free country, eh?

Got that right - it IS a free country - thus the reason I can opine, eh?

Good! Az. doesnt need bands or anyone else who support lawbreaker's,murderer's and theifs.

No, not ALL hispanics just some - and we also know that among ILLEGALS there are lawbreakers, murderers and thieves - not ALL, but some. Yes, they have that right - and we have a right NOT to attend. Geez, isn't this a great nation?!!

I lived in a predominately Latino neighborhood for 9 years in Denver, Colorado. Most of the signage in the local stores were in Spanish and I was the odd white boy in the neighborhood. My house was a small passive solar design behind a bigger 5 bedroom home, kind of a mother in law house but more of a bachelor pad. The Garcia family lived in front of me, I passed their test when they heard Santana blasting from my home........ they told me "for a white guy, you know more about Santana than anyone". 3 generations of the Garcias lived in that house in front, they kind of adopted me as one of the family since I was from so far away. It was an interesting education in the differences in cultures.

I would attend the almost nightly keg parties in their backyard/my front yard, always plenty of beer and pot to smoke. Being one from the deep south, I was surprised to hear the very liberal use of the word ******, they hated black people. They really disliked white people too..... they would always turn to me to say "but not you" when ranting about them. What really shocked me the most was their attitude towards illegals......."wetbacks" as they called them, they really hated them. Even worse to them than..."those fuckin ******* and their affirmative action", was the fact that all these illegals were working for so little and stealing the jobs from American Latinos.

Now, 20 years later, I work with a lot of Latinos from a variety of countries to the south. Most hang around with each other speaking Spanish even though they speak english very well and all that I have asked has said they will take their money and retire back home in the country of their origin.

When Obama nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, I overheard a conversation between some of Latinos in a break room. One was saying that he was proud that a Latina would be a Supreme Court Judge until he heard she was Puerto Rican...... screwed it all up for him.......... I just laughed at that....... silently of course, i don't want to get shanked in the back ya know.:razz:

Last edited:
I lived in a predominately Latino neighborhood for 9 years in Denver, Colorado. Most of the signage in the local stores were in Spanish and I was the odd white boy in the neighborhood. My house was a small passive solar design behind a bigger 5 bedroom home, kind of a mother in law house but more of a bachelor pad. The Garcia family lived in front of me, I passed their test when they heard Santana blasting from my home........ they told me "for a white guy, you know more about Santana than anyone". # generations of the Garcias lived in that house in front, they kind of adopted me as one of the family since I was from so far away. It was an interesting education in the differences in cultures.

I would attend the almost nightly keg parties in their backyard/my front yard, always plenty of beer and pot to smoke. Being one from the deep south, I was surprised to hear the very liberal use of the word ******, they hated black people. They really disliked white people too..... they would always turn to me to say "but not you" when ranting about them. What really shocked me the most was their attitude towards illegals......."wetbacks" as they called them, they really hated them. Even worse to them than..."those fuckin ******* and their affirmative action", was the fact that all these illegals were working for so little and stealing the jobs from American Latinos.

Now, 20 years later, I work with a lot of Latinos from a variety of countries to the south. Most hang around with each other speaking Spanish even though they speak english very well and all that I have asked has said they will take their money and retire back home in the country of their origin.

When Obama nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, I overheard a conversation between some of Latinos in a break room. One was saying that he was proud that a Latina would be a Supreme Court Judge until he heard she was Puerto Rican...... screwed it all up for him.......... I just laughed at that....... silently of course, i don't want to get shanked.

:eusa_shhh:

the NAACP doesn't know that latinos hate them.. They don't watch Prison Life on MSNBC :eusa_shhh:

Did you have tickets to the show?

If not, why do you care? It's their choice if they want to cancel or not.

Last I checked, it was a free country, eh?

so here you are again,, chastaising someone for posting an opinion. becoming the little nazi ain't ya?

HHHMMMMmmmmmm....???? Echo in a tight fitting...low cut black leather SS outfit.. Short black leather hotpants...fishnet stockings... extra high heels....

What's not to like?:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whatever. I love Los lobos, that is. They need to grow some balls and turn off that political correct pandering bull. They could do that, but, I think they will just cut and run like the pussies they are. They will just run with the pack and just lay bullshit on us. Way to go, assholes.

You are just plain stupid aren't you? Can't you get through your thick skull the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL?

Of course they can't.

It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic people can be.

These people are protesting and boycotting because AZ is trying to do something about the illegals, lawbreakers, that are in their State??

They are more concerned with the RIGHTS of a bunch of illegals than enforcing the law. Jeeze. Morons one and all.

And more to the point, they are protesting a law that mirrors the federal law already on the books. Had the feds enforced the law already written, the ignorant masses boycotting AZ would then have to boycott the US.
To the musicians protesting I say "Shut up and Play". The majority of music fans don't care one bit about a band's politics. They pay to watch them perform a musical show and entertain. I hate musicians using their stage that is paid for by the ticket buyers to push their agenda no matter if it is left or right leaning.

In a bad way, this is admirable. They are willing to give up several thousand dollars in support of their belief. If you are sincere, you should be willing to give up something real. This is serious cash on their part.

At the same time, I don't feel AZ is loosing much by this. And maybe even better off with out them.

I feel boycotts are stupid. No one should be coerced into an opinion.

'Most hang around with each other speaking Spanish even though they speak english very well and all that I have asked has said they will take their money and retire back home in the country of their origin.'

LOL, LOL......suuuuuuuuuuuure they will........

Los Lobos doesn’t like Arizona’s immigration laws. SO FUCKING WHAT. My corazone almost slipped a beat, I can’t sing. I know a good tune when I hear one, and Arizona by Paul Revere and the Raiders. Take off those rainbow shades. SEE MY side. All those illegals are taking away MY fucking civil rights, I am indigenous to the area, I am just as HUMAN as they are. Were is the artistic outrage at THAT? It’s right here, right now. Yeah, Los Lobos, stick it up your artistic anus. Boycott my ass.

This is just another case of entertainers thinking they are better versed in politics than they actually are. Just like McCartney, Los Lobos, shut up and sing, damn it.

Bodecea. Wasn’t that some kind of famed English/Celtic queen? Well, I live with illegal aliens and it isn’t pretty. They Hate us, and thay hate queers. All anglos are fags to them boyo. Word up, harsh but true.
I live with illegal aliens, and, buckwheat, they HATE queers, and that is a fact, especially gringos . What do you do with that? It’s not very “multicultural” when they are just ONE culture and ONE language, and YOU wouldn’t be able to talk to THEM in espanol. They hate gringos., it’s what they do,
sweetpea. Imagine this: YOU can neither speak to or relate to your neighbors, imagine YOU being threatened by people that don’t understand Your ideals of right or wrong. Imagine THAT. Shocking? It isn't bullshit, but, you will figure it out. That’s what this is coming to, friend. They Hate US. Don’t accept that. Fight that.

Hey Los Lobos, don't let the door hit you in your pathetic asses. Your "Let my people in" no matter who they are philosophy is wrong, idiots!

I bet the Los Lobos band's rules are that no one gets in to see your shows WITHOUT A TICKET, RIGHT, A'HOLES? except of course for the tax deductible and occasional 'free concert', IF any. I am sure you don't want just anyone 'ripping you off'.

GTFO and stay out

Forum List

Back