"LOS ANGELES" Rams at SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS.

hey aniquity child,how is your lover troll rightwinger,that is all HE does is troll like you are when he cant counter facts as well.you two should marry each other.you guys are two peas in a pod.:D

The only troll I see on this forum
is you...

hey aniquity child,how is your lover troll rightwinger,that is all HE does is troll like you are when he cant counter facts as well.you two should marry each other.you guys are two peas in a pod.:D

The only troll I see on this forum
is you...

sure child,I am not the one who just keeps posting smileys over facts he cant refute or changes the subject to the rams being a bad team everytime when asked the question-"what did you say about the rams never coming back to LA?" I am not the one butthurt about being wrong that they would never leave st louis as you were so sure of.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

when I was off by one year,you laughed at me,you can sure dish it out but you sure cant take it.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: you cry about it all the time that you were proven wrong.:lol:

or changes it to some other subject as well when asked that simple question because of too much pride and arrogance to admit he was wrong.oh and how is your ROOM with fellow troll RW coming along?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
It does matter if your team sucks. No wonder Louis broke up with them.

Here is a tidbit for you....the LA Rams haven't scored a single point since 1994.....and the beat goes on.

What did anyone expect...same loser coach (for how long after being shut out), same loser owner, Basically the same loser team.....Loser Keenum....

Where is the Lambs number one loser fan...come on LA Lambs Fan speak up for your loser team.

better to be a loser than a whining kid who crys all the time about not being right that the Rams would stay in st louis which he was soooo sure would be true:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh and better go back to that post i made where i said i dont care if they go o-16 that I would still watch them every week as long as they were back in LA child.:rolleyes-41:
I am glad that you agree with me that it IS funny what a whining child you are about me taking you to school on this proving you wrong indeed and how you have to change the subject ALL THE TIME saying the Rams are losers when I NEVER said the Rams would be winners immediately in LA.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Are you 9-11 conspiracy theory?

Here is a tidbit for you....the LA Rams haven't scored a single point since 1994.....and the beat goes on.

What did anyone expect...same loser coach (for how long after being shut out), same loser owner, Basically the same loser team.....Loser Keenum....

Where is the Lambs number one loser fan...come on LA Lambs Fan speak up for your loser team.

better to be a loser than a whining kid who crys all the time about not being right that the Rams would stay in st louis which he was soooo sure would be true:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh and better go back to that post i made where i said i dont care if they go o-16 that I would still watch them every week as long as they were back in LA child.:rolleyes-41:
I am glad that you agree with me that it IS funny what a whining child you are about me taking you to school on this proving you wrong indeed and how you have to change the subject ALL THE TIME saying the Rams are losers when I NEVER said the Rams would be winners immediately in LA.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I know that was a rethorical question.:biggrin:

No seriously. Did you change your name?

No seriously. Did you change your name?

wow you WERE being serious? I cant you are just NOW wondering about that what everybody else here knew a long time ago.lol.

Who else here in the sports section had an obsession the last two years of the Rams coming back to LA?:biggrin:

Yeah I changed it cause I got sick of dealing with all those government shills that troll in the 9/11 section that defend the governments version of events all the time and got tired of discussing that subject and taking people to school on that so I asked CK to change it for me.

Monday Night Football has lost its' luster
It is no longer the shinning star it used to be
Two games on a Monday Night, the second game LA Vs SF did not even start till after ten.
Maybe great for the West Coast but sucks for us on the East Coast.

Two games on a Monday Night, the second game LA Vs SF did not even start till after ten.
Probably only happened because of opening weekend and football junkies needing their fix. You didn't really miss anything unless you are an East coast 9er fan.

could not have said it better myself.word for word you nailed it.:udaman::clap2::clap2:

well the GOOD thing about that is they will be able to get a high draft pick for next year and they will have an easier schedule as well since it looks like this year is down the toilet for them.

well the GOOD thing about that is they will be able to get a high draft pick for next year and they will have an easier schedule as well since it looks like this year is down the toilet for them.

It's only week 1. No one thought they were going to be beasts this year.

Man, the Rams looked like shit tonight and got shut out. Was hoping they'd do the same to the whiners. They better activate Goff and see what he can do, cause they suck bad.

Yeah you aint kidding,they sure DID look like shit last night. I had to turn in early last night
Man, the Rams looked like shit tonight and got shut out. Was hoping they'd do the same to the whiners. They better activate Goff and see what he can do, cause they suck bad.

Man you aint kidding,they sure did look like shit last night.Yeah I like you thought they would at least beat the Niners.I was thinking the score would be just the opposite. activating Goff would be the worst thing they could do now though.It goes much worse than quarterback play here. That offensive line is horrendous and they dont have any receivers who can catch the ball.throwing Goff into those circumstances would ruin his career rushing him in early like that.

Hey it looks like you missed my post earlier i made on that other Rams thread that addressed some points you brought up.

People have been brainwashed over the years that because LA has the beachs,the mountains and the entertainment and all that,that they are a fair weather football town.Could not be anything further from the truth.The majority of their time in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance.:up:

Here is the proof in the pudding on that.Listen to this short video here by Al Michaels.He used to broadcast Ram games there so he knows what he is talking about.:thup:

Also take a look at these three videos.I dont see an empty seats in the house in ANY of those videos do you? one of them is against none than the ST LOUIS cardinals when the cardinals were a bad team that year.

thats the way it should be today.LOS ANGELES Rams against ST LOUIS Cardinals.

You mentioned it would be nice if the Rams were playing in their LA colors. you hit the nail on the head there.:thup:

Because of a stupid rule in the NFL,the Rams have a waiting period they have to go through before they can switch back to the LA colors.:mad: that is WHY they are wisely wearing all whites for their home games this year.they dont want the fans to be reminded of those ugly looking rags from stank louis:thup:

They are eligible to wear the LA colors in two years from now however the word is i am hearing is that they are going to wait one year longer when the new stadium is ready before they switch back to the LA colors. I guess because its a new stadium and all that that is WHY Kroneke is going to wait one year longer before we get to see the LA colors.

Oh well,I waited 22 years to get the Rams back to LA,I can wait another 3 years for the LA colors.Its not really a bad thing after all though cause i would hate to see them get to the superbowl in a couple years in those ugly rags from stank louis,dont you agree?:D

speaking of new stadiums,I will have to watch your vikings play next sunday night so I can get a look at THAT new stadium.

Well, hope you're right about the fan support. Speaking as an average Joe who would barely be able to afford a ticket let alone the whole family, I would want some entertainment return on my money. If I shelled out hundreds of dollars to watch my team get shut out and not even try to challenge the other team, I would be pissed and unlikely to do so again until they put out a quality product. I think the Rams can get things turned around, but maybe they don't have the right staff in place. Hopefully your ownership gets that straightened out.

The new Vikings stadium looks like a palace compared to the old Metrodump. Hope that lasts a while. These billionaire owners always seem to be clamoring for new stadiums every few years.

Yeah its really sad that the NFL is all about new stadiums in this day and age.Thats why teams were always leaving is because of not having one.

That was what got me turned off to baseball is all these greedy selfish owners putting the stadium first ahead of tradition. There should be a law in place that prohibits owners from tearing down classic ballparks same as there should have always been a law that prevented NFL teams from moving their team to another city.,:mad:

That used to be quite common in baseball with teams moving.The A's were first in philly,then moved to kansas city,then to oakland.whats funny is they have been talking about moving AGAIN to san jose.dont think that will happen though since a federal judge ruled against it a few years back.:thup:

there was the A'S moving,then the dodgers of course,then the Giants and the Brewers as well. Thank God that nonsense has stopped in baseball at least of all these teams moving to another city huh?:thup:

NOW they just tear down classic ballparks.:mad:

something I just thought of that I had not thought of before that makes me think that the fans in LA just might after all stop showing up for games if they keep losing.

They just might stop showing up if they keep losing but NOT because of being losers year after year,but BECAUSE if the Rams have ANOTHER losing season this year and Kroneke doesnt fire Fisher,fans will stop showing up to games not because they are losing year after year,but BECAUSE Kroneke will have shown that he is NOT committed to winning.

They survived in LA for over 50 years because they have a loyal and passionate fanbase towards the Rams.The seasons they had bad years,they STILL turned out in droves to pack them despite that but that was BECAUSE the ownership back then showed the fans they were at least TRYING to win.that they were committed to it.

I give Fisher a free pass for everything that happened in st louis.I am going to judge him by what he does in LA THIS year.Not by what happened in the past back in dogpatch USA.lol

Him and Kroenke were never trying to win in st louis. Kroneke did what the evil bitch owner of the Rams Georgia Frontiere did with them while they were in LA.

She purposely tanked the team getting rid of Eric Dickerson and all their great players so they would lose and she could go to the NFL and claim she had bad fan support so she could move the team to her hometown in st louis.
she is rotting in hell right now for that.:thup:

Kroneke did the same thing.That is the ONLY thing that makes any sense on WHY he would bring Fisher to LA with him after having four straight losing seasons there is Fisher was losing on PURPOSE to get high draft picks.That was WHY he hired Brian SHITTENHEIMER,the worst offensive coordinater in football and kept him for so many years.:D

If the Rams have another losing season under Fisher again.Fisher has GOT to go. I would not blame the fans in LA one bit at all if they stopped showing up for games next year in LA if they have another losing season and Kroneke brings Fisher back next year.

I mean at least in years past in LA when they were bad,they had an owner wo TRIED to correct things make them better.He was COMMITTED to winning.

If they have another losing year and Kroneke brings Fisher back next season,that will show the fans in LA he is NOT committed to winning and who in their right mind wants to support a team when the owner doesnt care about winning? I know I wouldnt. so under THOSE circumstances,yeah I would not blame the fans for not coming back next year. who in their right mind would?

This is just ONE GAME though.It amazes me how so many people are quick to right them off so quick after just ONE GAME.One game does not make an entire season.

Last edited:

It's only week 1. No one thought they were going to be beasts this year.

well said.I for one NEVER said once they came back to LA they would automatically be winners their first year back just because they were back in LA yet all I am hearing from some weirdos here is what losers they are when I NEVER even claimed they would be winners this year.:rolleyes:

I even said MILLIONS of times the last two years I did not care if they went 0-16 this year.That I would just be happy that they were back in LA,that that was ALL i cared about.YET somehow that got grossed over here particularly by one particular poster who's user name starts with the letter A.:rolleyes:

ONE GAME doesnt make an entire season.:cuckoo:

after that last sentence,next time they lose,Im sure all I will hear about is what losers they are no doubt which is bizarre as hell since I never said them being back in LA this year would automatically make them winners.:uhoh3::rolleyes::rolleyes-41::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back