"LOS ANGELES" Rams at New Orleans Saints.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I actually remember when I was little the LOS ANGELES Rams were on a national televised game on a sunday once and it was against their THEN division rival at the time the New Orleans Saints.I still amazingly even remember the announcers somehow talking about how one of their players Bobby Duckworth was not allowed to play in that game that day because he missed the teams plane. I dont know how I still remember that to this day.:biggrin:

Hey Mr. Football, Saints snapped your ass back to the here and now by decimating the Rams today..........:lol:.

what I cannot fathom is I expected them to lose but what happened to the defense? they were the ONE bright spot the whole year,they kept them in games. the offense came alive with TOUCHDOWNS finally in Goffs first start of the season,you would have figured three touchdowns by them would have easily sealed the win for them.

You poor poor people of Los Angeles. You have a terrible head coach, a terrible owner and little or no future.

sure pooper whatever you say.I never expected them to be instant winners their first year back in LA.kroneke brought Fisher along simply because he had been through the relocation before when the Houston Oilers moved to Tennesse.that is the ONLY reason he has kept him on so long.

Kroneke never cared about losing in st louis,that was all by design.with them having another losing season they are set to have again,Fisher will be gone this year.He is not going to risk the wrath of Rams fan turning on him.If he goes and brings him back again next year that will prove to all Ram fans he could care less about losing.He isnt about to do that.

with better coaching -a new head coach next year,one who cost them so many games this year,i figure they will be better next year in what is a rebuilding process they have proven they are FINALLY serious about winning the fact they gave up so much to get Goff. this year can be written off for sure,but next year they can only get better with a new head coach.

The Raiders who you pretend to be your team,they sucked for 14 years with that many losing seasons before finally turning the corner,they get a new coach for next year,a couple years down the road from now,no reason the Rams cant do the same thing.:rolleyes:

its funny that thats all you have to say when I never even said they would be winners their first year.

sure pooper whatever you say.I never expected them to be instant winners their first year back in LA.kroneke brought Fisher along simply because he had been through the relocation before when the Houston Oilers moved to Tennesse.that is the ONLY reason he has kept him on so long.

Kroneke never cared about losing in st louis,that was all by design.with them having another losing season they are set to have again,Fisher will be gone this year.He is not going to risk the wrath of Rams fan turning on him.If he goes and brings him back again next year that will prove to all Ram fans he could care less about losing.He isnt about to do that.

with better coaching -a new head coach next year,one who cost them so many games this year,i figure they will be better next year in what is a rebuilding process they have proven they are FINALLY serious about winning the fact they gave up so much to get Goff. this year can be written off for sure,but next year they can only get better with a new head coach.

The Raiders who you pretend to be your team,they sucked for 14 years with that many losing seasons before finally turning the corner,they get a new coach for next year,a couple years down the road from now,no reason the Rams cant do the same thing.:rolleyes:

its funny that thats all you have to say when I never even said they would be winners their first year.

Hillary and democrats lost the election so get over it and get on with your life.

Hillary and democrats lost the election so get over it and get on with your life.

wow change the subject to POLITICS.thats a new one for ya.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i can always count on you playing dodgeball.:haha:

really since you are so butthurt that you cant utter those simple words about being proven wrong,since the truth hurts you so much on that,you really should consider doing with me,what i have done with pooper and jarlaxie,use the ignore list.:haha:

you wouldnt get so angry all the time and be so butthurt that you were taken to school on this by me,:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

oh and i WANTED Trump to win so you need to not only get over it that you were proven wrong on the Rams leaving,but get over it that she lost as well.:D the only one here that needs to get over it is you.not just the fact you were wrong on the rams leaving,but that your evil witch lost as well.:itsok:

figures an idiot troll like you would want a mass murdering evil witch for president who sent america jobs overseas with NAFTA.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
You poor poor people of Los Angeles. You have a terrible head coach, a terrible owner and little or no future.

Isn't this the same team, same coach, same owner and same future they had in St Louis? What makes anyone think something would change?

It is funny, you would have thought moving the Lambs the owner would have fired the GM and coaching staff. how many years do you go 7-9 before you get fired? They have the makings of a team, Goff looked okay, but man the season was awash before it started, why didn't they start Goff earlier and take their punches.

If the Lambs do fire Fisher after the season, that should be worth two more wins next season. I'm not sure ownership is that bright.

Isn't this the same team, same coach, same owner and same future they had in St Louis? What makes anyone think something would change?

It is funny, you would have thought moving the Lambs the owner would have fired the GM and coaching staff. how many years do you go 7-9 before you get fired? They have the makings of a team, Goff looked okay, but man the season was awash before it started, why didn't they start Goff earlier and take their punches.

If the Lambs do fire Fisher after the season, that should be worth two more wins next season. I'm not sure ownership is that bright.

Yeah I would put the Rams inept ownership right up there with the inept Browns....

New Topics

Forum List

Back