Los Angeles public schools open doors to ‘corporate brand identity’

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but this "both parties" crap is getting old.
Probably because I'm being accused of bias even though I've explained multiple times I believe that politics is one big dog and pony show. So, I have to repeat myself.

Are the public school systems in large cities like Los Angeles run by Republicans?

Of course not no self respecting republican would be cuaght dead with an acedemic degree. MBA's, Poly sci and broadcasting/communication degrees and such are for Republicans.

Republicans won't teach our children but love to bitch and whine about how others do it.

Whereas Democrats teach kids not to aspire but to accept.

Fucking idiot.

Are the public school systems in large cities like Los Angeles run by Republicans?

Of course not no self respecting republican would be cuaght dead with an acedemic degree. MBA's, Poly sci and broadcasting/communication degrees and such are for Republicans.

Republicans won't teach our children but love to bitch and whine about how others do it.

Fucking idiot.

You throw too large of a loop there CG.

I was raised in a democrat family. 4 of 6 of us got degrees. 2 got masters and 2 teach at universities.
I got a 2 yr tech degree in electronics. In spite of being drafted to Nam during the first year.
And we were at the very bottom of what was called middle income and our father died when I was 16.
We did well.

i think you'll find more of those drop outs, vote for democrats
Just like how black people enjoy eating pigs feet.

Oh wait. I made that up because I have no way of knowing whether that is true or not. Much like how you really don't know whether most dropouts vote democrat or not.

It's time for us to stop with the democrat/republican arguing because they are two sides of the same coin. Most of the politicians are bought and paid for and don't give a flying fuck about us. They pretend to care, but they don't. It doesn't matter which party they represent, because the two party system gives the citizens the illusion that they have choice or a say in how this nation is ran. Hate to break it to the ones who have faith in the system, but it's rigged against us.
But we must keep fussing over insignificant things like PBS so we do not notice the things that really matter.
Like how neither side really does what they promise but we (most of us) keep voting fo the party pf perception.

I try to vote based on what someone has done not what they promise to do.
Usually I wind up voting for the one I wiew as the least bad.
sigh.
We need a no confidence option on the ballot to say we are voting but reject both parties candidates.

And they usually have a 'D' after their name, right? You call yourself 'independent'.... you're as 'independent' as Truthdon'tmatter. :lol:

btw, bones, how come you didnt say that to US when he claimed FIRST that dropouts vote for repubs?
hmmm?
you must be another of those blind partisan fuckers that only correct the OTHER Side
Uh, I didn't even read whatever post you're talking about.

People of all political affiliation drop out of school. Who gives a rat's tit which has more or not. It's meaningless to even discuss it.

Yeah , but it is good bait to raise partisan sides hackles a bit :D
yeah, he gives you a pass, but calls out me
we know who the partisan hacks are in THIS discussion

So they drop out we should not try to in essence pay them to stay in school.
Who would vote for the republicans in the future if we had no dropouts?
stop being so fucking dishonest

Oh wait. I made that up because I have no way of knowing whether that is true or not. Much like how you really don't know whether most dropouts vote democrat or not.

It's time for us to stop with the democrat/republican arguing because they are two sides of the same coin. Most of the politicians are bought and paid for and don't give a flying fuck about us. They pretend to care, but they don't. It doesn't matter which party they represent, because the two party system gives the citizens the illusion that they have choice or a say in how this nation is ran. Hate to break it to the ones who have faith in the system, but it's rigged against us.
yeah, you fucking LIAR
you didnt SEE it
:rolleyes:

btw, i PROVED i was accurate in what i said, and you still stayed a fucking dishonest PoS

So they drop out we should not try to in essence pay them to stay in school.
Who would vote for the republicans in the future if we had no dropouts?

yeah, you fucking LIAR
you didnt SEE it

btw, i PROVED i was accurate in what i said, and you still stayed a fucking dishonest PoS
Go suck a tailpipe, you rancorous twit. So I was wrong about you not knowing about the retarded statistic. So what?

"You didn't call the other guy? Why didn't you call the other guy out"

Who gives a shit? Quit devolving this conversation into some sort of infantile circlejerk.

yeah, you fucking LIAR
you didnt SEE it

Go suck a tailpipe, you rancorous twit. So I was wrong about you not knowing about the retarded statistic. So what?

"You didn't call the other guy? Why didn't you call the other guy out"

Who gives a shit? Quit devolving this conversation into some sort of infantile circlejerk.
i love exposing assholes like you for what you are

hyperpartisan fuckwads

Fucking idiot.

You throw too large of a loop there CG.

I was raised in a democrat family. 4 of 6 of us got degrees. 2 got masters and 2 teach at universities.
I got a 2 yr tech degree in electronics. In spite of being drafted to Nam during the first year.
And we were at the very bottom of what was called middle income and our father died when I was 16.
We did well.

You're the one who started the large loop throwing, US. I don't care how you were raised, or how many degrees you and your family got.... I don't give a shit about your personal circumstances, any more than you do for mine.

I have very little respect for degrees - and I have one. Nor do I have much respect for an MBA - and I got one of those too.

Fact is, schools and colleges don't teach kids how to think for themselves, they teach them what to think. Hence, they don't teach how to aspire, but to accept. If they taught kids how to aspire, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in. We would have generation after generation of kids who want to work and achieve, not expect hand outs.

Forum List

Back