Los Angeles protesters clash at pro-Israel rally

As long as people are civil, within the law for protesting, not breaking people's arms (whoops, too late for that one), not doing illegal activity in their protest group, not raping other protestors, etc... Let 'em protest... even if I think protesting in support of 'their side' is stupid

The last time palestinians protested in Los Angeles, their main gripe was that the horses used by LAPD had eye protection because the eyes of horses were a favorite target. The palestinians also demanded that the police stop wearing helmets or any kind of head protection.

In Irvine, south of LA, the palestinians had a protest at UCI. The chancellor immediately suspended and dismantled ALL muslim groups and prohibited them from campus for a year. You don't see palestinians at UCI this time do you?

Los Angeles is the nation's City Dump.

Today it's LA. Yesterday it was Detroit. Wish you racists would make up your minds.

What does race have to do with what he said?

Have you ever been to LA?

What a fucking idiot.

The article is about protesters clashing in Los Angeles. Why the personal cheap-shot at the city of Los Angeles? And then of course you have to add your racist cheap-shot at LA.

Last edited:
Today it's LA. Yesterday it was Detroit. Wish you racists would make up your minds.

What a fucking idiot.

The article is about protesters clashing in Los Angeles. Why the personal cheap-shot at the city of Los Angeles? And then of course you have to add add your racist cheap-shot at LA.

proves our point that you moonbats use the race card early and often

So answer his question asshole

The protest was at the Westwood Federal Building. A building located in an area that is primarily if not exclusively Iranian Jewish and Christian. It's called Tehrangeles to the locals and has a map designation to prove it. I'm surprised that pro palestinians were able to walk away under their own power.

From the article.

The rally attracted more than 1,000 pro-Israel supporters amid renewed fighting in the Gaza Strip, where Israel is retaliating for Hamas rocket attacks.
After the event began, a group of about 250 Palestinian supporters began demonstrating on the opposite side of Wilshire Boulevard.

250 v. 1,000. Good thing the police showed up to protect the pallys.

What a fucking idiot.

The article is about protesters clashing in Los Angeles. Why the personal cheap-shot at the city of Los Angeles? And then of course you have to add add your racist cheap-shot at LA.

MY guess is that Katzndogz has racist views. Yes, I was raised in beautiful Los Angeles... my stomping grounds. I love LA!

I live an hour away from LA and that city is a shithole. Nothing to do with skin color.

MY guess is that Katzndogz has racist views. Yes, I was raised in beautiful Los Angeles... my stomping grounds. I love LA!

no one has to guess that YOU have racist views

I live an hour away from LA and that city is a shithole. Nothing to do with skin color.

I live in LA and it's a shit hole. There are small islands of sanity under constant attack from the shit holians around them. These have to do with separation of ethnicities and classes.

Forum List

Back