Los Angeles Gas Prices Surpass $4.00 Per Gallon

I actually have been affected by gas prices, this is a lot considering I doubted I'd be affected seriously by it in recent years, but I have.

I decided instead of buying a Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab, which would get I think the average is 14-20. Now I decided to get a Jeep Patriot 4x4, even at 4x4 their average is 23+, some even reaching 29.Still not great, but a lot better then 14-20.

I know that is not a HUGE impact compared to many, but just saying, it has affected me now, although for how long I'll be able to drive that Jeep Patriot, is a good question lol.

~Edit~ Also, I see a thing about vacations. Honestly, I doubt I'll ever be able to get time off during my service career, the only trip I told them I'd like to take is one where a recruiter can tell them he'd like you to come back and help him recruit. Basically your a poster boy for your individual branch, and I believe if they do that, they pay for your air ticket, or so much of your gas for it, but even if they don't be nice to come back and share experience, but outside of that, no vacations for me anyways lol.

Gas prices effect everyone in reality, when gas prices are high it costs more to transport things like food, and than their prices go up as well.

You have to thank the Bush/Cheney energy strategy. It worked!

You have to thank the Bush/Cheney energy strategy. It worked!

Agreed. The conservatives, who have thus far responded to this thread, prolly thought real estate was a sure-bet too. :cuckoo:

Put all your eggs in one basket, in this case petroleum, aint such a wise idea. Shiite happens.

Forum List

Back