Loretta Lynch Latest Co-Conspirator To Turn On Comey To Save Her A...

"Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has flatly accused former FBI Director James Comey of mischaracterizing her statements by repeatedly alleging, under oath, that Lynch privately instructed him to call the Hillary Clinton email probe a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

"In a June 17 interview under oath with the House Intelligence Committee, Comey said Lynch had pressed him to downplay the significance of the Clinton email review. He said the moment led him to question her independence and contributed to his decision to unilaterally hold a press conference in July 2016 announcing the conclusions of the probe.

“The attorney general had directed me not to call it an investigation, but instead to call it a matter"

Loretta Lynch accuses Comey of misrepresenting key Clinton probe conversation, was 'quite surprised' by his testimony

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

One by one, the co-conspirators are turning on each other in expectation of the coming US IG Report results and because of the 4 on-going DOJ investigations of the traitors...

I wonder who will be up next turning on Comey...or the others....

Don't be fooled...Lynch is the one lying.

Comey is a stooge. Comey is also going to be the fall guy. Comey worked for Lynch. She was first in his chain of command.
He answered directly to her. Brennan is not in his Chain of Command but Brennan is on the same level as Lynch when he was
head of the CIA.

Lynch and Brennan are buffers between Comey and Obama. Lynch and Brennan reported directly to Obama. Barr gets either
Brennan or Lynch or Both he gets Obama. If he gets Comey only Comey falls. Comey has lied all along so Comey spilling the
beans will have doubts unless he can produce evidence.

Obama orchestrated this entire fiasco, and did it thru Lynch and Brennan (and probably Clapper) Comey was always a stooge in
the entire scenario.

"Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has flatly accused former FBI Director James Comey of mischaracterizing her statements by repeatedly alleging, under oath, that Lynch privately instructed him to call the Hillary Clinton email probe a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

"In a June 17 interview under oath with the House Intelligence Committee, Comey said Lynch had pressed him to downplay the significance of the Clinton email review. He said the moment led him to question her independence and contributed to his decision to unilaterally hold a press conference in July 2016 announcing the conclusions of the probe.

“The attorney general had directed me not to call it an investigation, but instead to call it a matter"

Loretta Lynch accuses Comey of misrepresenting key Clinton probe conversation, was 'quite surprised' by his testimony

Comey
Rosenstein
Clapper
Brennan
Baker
...and now Lynch.

One by one, the co-conspirators are turning on each other in expectation of the coming US IG Report results and because of the 4 on-going DOJ investigations of the traitors...

I wonder who will be up next turning on Comey...or the others....

Talk about a non-issue!!!
/——-/ “Talk about a non-issue!!!”
You sound like the steward on the Titanic talking about the iceberg.

Lol, this is like 1/1,000,000th of what Barr has done in just a matter of weeks.

Is calling it a "matter" really that big of a deal?

Want to really make a big splash? Give us a tape of Bill Clinton on the plane with Lynch asking her to stop all the investigations into Hillary.

If you are a Dem, you can get away with calling the investigation a "matter". You can delete e-mails under subpoena, bleachbit secret servers, smash your mobile devices with a hammer and remove the sim cards, even have all your classified e-mails end up on a pedophiles laptop. It is not a problem. You can run investigations on presidential nominees while saying you hope they lose 100,000,000 - 0, calling the person an idiot, making plans to stop him and calling his supporters Walmart losers. And guess what? None of it will be considered a bias problem.

Of course, even thinking about, and not actually doing these things, will result in endless investigation and obstruction claims if you are a conservative.

Have you forgotten that President Trump was tearing up documents and throwing them away on a daily basis that he was not supposed to? That is his staff had to dig them out of the trash and tape them back together because they were too scared to tel him to quit doing it... Sounds like a stable individual.

giphy.gif
Fake

Then you shouldn't have any problems finding a source that says that. Right?

giphy.gif
Media sources dont provide written confirmation of fakery. It’s funny how you all emote but like to demand for facts to refute you. Can’t have it both ways.

I give you 25 sources that confirm what I said. I asked you for one to confirm what you said.

Since you seem to think you are so sure of yourself, let's make a bet?

Have you forgotten that President Trump was tearing up documents and throwing them away on a daily basis that he was not supposed to? That is his staff had to dig them out of the trash and tape them back together because they were too scared to tel him to quit doing it... Sounds like a stable individual.

Fake News... Where is your source attribution loodawg?

Fake News... Where is your source attribution loodawg?
A devastating emotional need for the fakery to become fact is the source.

this is going to be so beautiful! to see all these past Administration scum go to jail:mm:

iDvDnbx.jpg

Lost the un-loseable election, lost the attempted overthrow of the election, now zeroing in on the Boss of the guy who turned in the report that did not go their way.
I guess I can conjecture that if one were driven by emotions that these defeats would be difficult to handle.

Some of these highest level women were a lot in the Hillary mold. So driven by power as to be crazed.
But Comey has skipped around the TV shows like the miscalculator that he is and I think its him and not her.

Let this sink in:

Lynch has declared that former FBI Director Comey, under oath before Congress, 'misrepresented' her actions / what she said.

'Misrepresented' is a political way to spin / say 'LIE'.

WHAT LYNCH STATED WAS JAMES COMEY COMMITTED PERJURY BEFORE CONGRESS.

I always liked Lynch, but I think she was Hillary's man. There is no way to excuse the meeting on the tarmac; none. Her explanation of "not calling the investigation an investigation yet" was pretty waffly, if you ask me. But Comey is a true storyteller, so who knows and all the people saying "so what?" are probably most on point.
that's what makes things so hard to believe all around.

if this core is this "questionable" - then what can i believe from anything they ever told me. unfortunately both sides are so engaged in smear the other the truth has been beating to an almost unrecognizable pulp.

Let this sink in:

Lynch has declared that former FBI Director Comey, under oath before Congress, 'misrepresented' her actions / what she said.

'Misrepresented' is a political way to spin / say 'LIE'.

WHAT LYNCH STATED WAS JAMES COMEY COMMITTED PERJURY BEFORE CONGRESS.

Lynch is clearly closer to Hillary Clinton than Comey is.
Lynch was trying to impove the PR situation for Hillary, while Comey had publicly re-opened the Hillary email investigation a week before the vote.
You should really be thanking Comey for helping Trump become president.
But now youre believing Lynch instead of Comey?

This is all trivial nonsense. Its like calling a jacket a coat. Matter vs investigation? Its just a label.

Ok, lets call Trump's 29 investigations.. lets call them 29 matters instead.

New Topics

Forum List

Back