Lord of the rings actor Elijah Woods organized Hollywood elites are engaging in pedophile parties

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Actor Elijah Woods, 35, blew the whistle on what is taking place in Hollywood regarding organized parties to that children can be exploited by the Hollywood elite. Yet, the mainstream media remains complicity silent on the matter.

Lord of the Rings Actor Elijah Woods: Organized Hollywood Elites are engaging in Pedophile Parties » Sons of Liberty Media
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since they all play hand in hand with each other " Hollywood" MSM, the cover up for one another and for the millionth time the dumbass leftist still can't connect the dots, cant figure out how the money backs each other, can't figure out how all this Trump bashing is via controlled media brainwashing their sheep to hate Trump all based on pure bs lies and the stupid fall victim to every single time.

He has denied it. He said he never went to such parties because he heard they could be something he was not in to, but never experienced it himself.

• Banned
He has denied it. He said he never went to such parties because he heard they could be something he was not in to, but never experienced it himself.

Denies it because he was probably threatened. Bank on that one.

Hmmm, what an odd, lawyerly choice of wording, "I have no firsthand experience or observation of the topic, so I cannot speak with any authority beyond articles I have read and films I have seen"

Corey Feldman is quite clear on the topic, so is Justin Beiber.

Actor Elijah Woods, 35, blew the whistle on what is taking place in Hollywood regarding organized parties to that children can be exploited by the Hollywood elite. Yet, the mainstream media remains complicity silent on the matter.

Lord of the Rings Actor Elijah Woods: Organized Hollywood Elites are engaging in Pedophile Parties » Sons of Liberty Media
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since they all play hand in hand with each other " Hollywood" MSM, the cover up for one another and for the millionth time the dumbass leftist still can't connect the dots, cant figure out how the money backs each other, can't figure out how all this Trump bashing is via controlled media brainwashing their sheep to hate Trump all based on pure bs lies and the stupid fall victim to every single time.

These actors need to start naming names......

• Banned
Mindwars believed anything coming from Infowars.
I’m surprised he has not posted the conspiracy theory from LasVegas massacre.

Does this look like INFOWARS JACKASS

upload_2017-10-19_22-46-10.png

Forum List

Back