Loose network drives health reform opposition

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
The rowdy protests that threaten President Obama's health-care reform efforts have been spurred on by a loose network of activists -- from veteran advocacy groups with millions of dollars in funding to casual alliances of like-minded conservatives unhappy over issues from taxes to deficits to environmental laws.

Loose network drives health reform opposition - Washington Post- msnbc.com

Oh, I'm shocked...

s0n........after statements from admin officials today like that dope Gibbs...........looks like it about time to find a new topic:D

Listen Yank..........I dont recommend any mountain drives anytime soon s0n.............

980619631_ed8827aeb3_b-15.jpg

The rowdy protests that threaten President Obama's health-care reform efforts have been spurred on by a loose network of activists -- from veteran advocacy groups with millions of dollars in funding to casual alliances of like-minded conservatives unhappy over issues from taxes to deficits to environmental laws.

Oh, I'm shocked...

The right wing plus the corporate interests won out by lying and scaring a bunch of old white people.

Is this a great country or what?

Oh, I'm shocked...

The right wing plus the corporate interests won out by lying and scaring a bunch of old white people.

Wow ... so the minority somehow made the decision in spite of the majority? I thought you supported Affirmative Action?

Wow ... so the minority somehow made the decision in spite of the majority? I thought you supported Affirmative Action?

The majority of corporate money given to Congress usually wins out.

Hmm ... so now you admit that the government is corrupt and can't do anything right ... perhaps there is hope for you yet.

Hmm ... so now you admit that the government is corrupt and can't do anything right ... perhaps there is hope for you yet.

The government does a lot of things right, but not this time.

Still, it's a sliver of hope if you can see at least one of the many things they do wrong ... even if you still deny most of them.

Oh, I'm shocked...

Veterans (aka: Right Wing Extremists) advocacy groups...

I knew it! That's why Obama labeled them Extremists!

Those damn veterans! Who do they think they are to dare to speak out against King Obama?

Who better to know about being funded by fringe advocacy groups than Obama, who got into Harvard thanks to backing by Khalid Monsour?

Forum List

Back