Looney Protestors Demand > "NO COPS; NO PRISONS"

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Oh sure! Let's just do away with all cops and all prisons. RIIIIIGHT!

images
upload_2014-12-27_4-43-4.jpeg

It's not hard to figure out who came up with this piece of lunacy. >> Just think about who could stand to gain from this nutjob idea. >> CRIMINALS, that's who. But you can bet there's some really dumb non-criminals who go around spouting this crap off, too. This so-called "movement", is a movement toward mass idiocy.

More communist rabble. The faster they can instigate anarchy and ruin, the faster they can instigate terror and dystopia. If I had an M-60 machine-gun and took out 500 people at that demonstration, their fellow-travelers wouldn't want me to go to prison, right?

images
View attachment 35373

It's not hard to figure out who came up with this piece of lunacy. >> Just think about who could stand to gain from this nutjob idea. >> CRIMINALS, that's who. But you can bet there's some really dumb non-criminals who go around spouting this crap off, too. This so-called "movement", is a movement toward mass idiocy.
This is a liberal idea and another reason why they cannot be placed in a position of power over Society.

images
View attachment 35373

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i believe some of those "non-criminals" reside right here on USMB :up:

But you can bet there's some really dumbassed liberfool non-criminals on USMB who go around spouting this crap off, too, we read it every day, no need to name names we all know who they are and most all HATE America ! :up:

Close down every inner city. Flatten them. Pave them.
Relocate every innercity thug/gangbanger to Farfur. Pay the Darfur government a hundred US bucks a day to feed and house the sub-human scum. A LOT cheaper and safer plan than having to feed and house them in US prisons. I'm sure the gov. of Darfur can find something for the scum to do to get the day in.

More communist rabble. The faster they can instigate anarchy and ruin, the faster they can instigate terror and dystopia. If I had an M-60 machine-gun and took out 500 people at that demonstration, their fellow-travelers wouldn't want me to go to prison, right?

You would never do anything of the sort, big mouth.

Close down every inner city. Flatten them. Pave them.
Relocate every innercity thug/gangbanger to Farfur. Pay the Darfur government a hundred US bucks a day to feed and house the sub-human scum. A LOT cheaper and safer plan than having to feed and house them in US prisons. I'm sure the gov. of Darfur can find something for the scum to do to get the day in.

Auditioning for the Drama Club, emo?

I agree. We should seal off certain neighborhoods, Bed-Sty for instance, and put all the prisoners there and prohibit cops from entering.
We could let all the criminals run wild in the streets there, while all the good people stay indoors. Let the thugs shoot it out, and when one last guy is still left alive and standing, the good people can all come out of their houses, and pin a medal on that guy.

images
View attachment 35373

OMG how can they gather so many imbeciles in one place? Its amazing. It explains how there are people dumb enough to have a problem getting a voter ID

images
View attachment 35373

These protests were organized by a communist organization, don't you know?

Forum List

Back