Looks like we have a SoD

I don't like Mattis. He sounds like he read strait from the establishments playbook. Im sure its still better than who Hillary would have appointed though.

Im sure if they vote him in, the rest wouldn't be a problem. Wouldn't you think?
I am sure all laws can be circumvented with the right people agreeing..

Im sure if they vote him in, the rest wouldn't be a problem. Wouldn't you think?
I think there is still some problems with EPA guy. Here we have a local tv ad running, urging Mainers to call our Senator to vote no on the guy.

Nah, there is a waiver for it, Congress passed it last week.

House passes Mattis waiver 268-151

I think there is still some problems with EPA guy. Here we have a local tv ad running, urging Mainers to call our Senator to vote no on the guy.
IDK much about him. I just know he wants to restrict it.

They will all be confirmed, every one of them. It's called a mandate.

The House vote came one day after the Senate easily passed the waiver, 81-17.

The House vote came one day after the Senate easily passed the waiver, 81-17.

tumblr_nitcwgTQcg1tj2lj8o1_400.gif

I hear the sequel to the Iraq invasion is going to be even more gruesome and action-packed than the first! It's gonna be yuuuge!

Hopefully the next time we can get it right.

They say the third time is a charm.
Yup it's going to be great. And then we can watch our grand-kids, well the ones that didn't die in the war, argue about how to deal with the crazy terrorist groups that will inevitably rise from the rubble just a few years later! It's important to keep up traditions you know!

I hear the sequel to the Iraq invasion is going to be even more gruesome and action-packed than the first! It's gonna be yuuuge!

Hopefully the next time we can get it right.

They say the third time is a charm.
Yup it's going to be great. And then we can watch our grand-kids, well the ones that didn't die in the war, argue about how to deal with the crazy terrorist groups that will inevitably rise from the rubble just a few years later! It's important to keep up traditions you know!

You mean like Libya and ISIS.........thank God we didn't get Clinton in there!

You mean like Libya and ISIS

Actually yes. Wow you dummy did you get something right for once? Let's see propping up a horrific dictator for decades led to an uprising and ISIS in Libya, and a pre-emptive war for absolutely nothing leads to ISIS in Iraq and Syria.... hooray! You WERE right Buckeye!

Are you looking forward to Trump setting the table for the ME clusterfuck of the 2020's and 2030's? Or will we even still all be alive then?

New Topics

Forum List

Back